Quilled Flower Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "This is a super-simple quilled flower design, perfect for those who are brand new to paper rolling. The ring coil flower is nice enough to give as a gift when glued to a pretty locket. Your local big box craft store most likely sells pendant discs, and also basic quilling strips. Follow step-by-step directions to roll the flower center and then wrap quilling strips around a dowel and pinch them into teardrop shapes. Assemble the flower, glue it to the locket, and enjoy!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Music Lover's Necklace
- How to Make Paper Beads and Jewelry: 10 Tutorials
- Gorgeous Gilded Earrings
- Paper Bead Pattern Printable
- Tiny Tree Paper Quilled Earrings
- Glazed Paper Butterfly Necklace
- Perfect Paper Necklace
- Vintage Monogram Pendant
- Fabulous Homemade Paper Earrings
- How to Make Earrings with Paper Clips
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials