Metallic Paper Starfish Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Learn step-by-step to crimp, fold, and roll paper strips while making this shining starfish pendant. It is so light and comfortable to wear, and a guaranteed attention-getter too. No one will believe it's made of paper! Gold edge quilling strips are readily available via online suppliers, but you can gild your own plain paper strips by brushing metallic ink along the edge for a more subtle look. Gilded edge quilling strips are not expensive, yet your pendant will look very much like true metal jewelry."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Music Lover's Necklace
- How to Make Paper Beads and Jewelry: 10 Tutorials
- Gorgeous Gilded Earrings
- Paper Bead Pattern Printable
- Tiny Tree Paper Quilled Earrings
- Glazed Paper Butterfly Necklace
- Perfect Paper Necklace
- Vintage Monogram Pendant
- Fabulous Homemade Paper Earrings
- How to Make Earrings with Paper Clips
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials