Metallic Paper Starfish Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Learn step-by-step to crimp, fold, and roll paper strips while making this shining starfish pendant. It is so light and comfortable to wear, and a guaranteed attention-getter too. No one will believe it's made of paper! Gold edge quilling strips are readily available via online suppliers, but you can gild your own plain paper strips by brushing metallic ink along the edge for a more subtle look. Gilded edge quilling strips are not expensive, yet your pendant will look very much like true metal jewelry."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jingle Bell Rock DIY Dangle Earrings
- Simple Silver Tree Dangle Earrings
- Charming Christmas Tree Beaded Earrings
- Shimmering Blue Ice Dangle Earrings
- Twelfth Legion Bracelet
- Ann Martin, All Things Paper
- Feather Clay Spring Hinge Bracelet
- Quilled Flower Pendant
- Quilled Heart DIY Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials