Metallic Paper Bead Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Is there anything easier than making a rolled paper bead? I don't think so! And when you use beautiful metallic paper with a heavy texture, the bead will be especially eye-catching. To dress up an inexpensive bar necklace, you'll make several beads by cutting medium weight paper into long, narrow triangles, rolling them from the wide end to the point, gluing the end in place, and then simply sliding them onto a necklace. Enjoy the attention your beads will receive!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Music Lover's Necklace
- How to Make Paper Beads and Jewelry: 10 Tutorials
- Gorgeous Gilded Earrings
- Paper Bead Pattern Printable
- Tiny Tree Paper Quilled Earrings
- Glazed Paper Butterfly Necklace
- Perfect Paper Necklace
- Vintage Monogram Pendant
- Fabulous Homemade Paper Earrings
- How to Make Earrings with Paper Clips
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials