Metallic Paper Bead Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Is there anything easier than making a rolled paper bead? I don't think so! And when you use beautiful metallic paper with a heavy texture, the bead will be especially eye-catching. To dress up an inexpensive bar necklace, you'll make several beads by cutting medium weight paper into long, narrow triangles, rolling them from the wide end to the point, gluing the end in place, and then simply sliding them onto a necklace. Enjoy the attention your beads will receive!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chic Stripes Crystal Bracelet
- Dragonfly Princess DIY Bracelet
- Crystal Waves Woven Bracelet
- Crystal Radiance Bracelet
- Netted Pearl Bracelet
- Cutest Beaded Bezel Rings
- DIY Upcycled Tights Necklace
- DIY Shrink Plastic Rings
- Snowflake Resin Jewelry Tutorial
- Glamorous Long Beaded Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials