Clay Heart Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"If you've ever gazed longingly in the window of a jewellery store at the sparkly pavé jewellery and wished that you could own one of those exquisite pieces then you'll love this jewellery-making project. Using epoxy resin clay and a selection of sparkly Swarovski crystals, you can make your own look-alike piece of pavé-style jewellery. Just mix the clay, add colour, press it into a heart mould and then cover it with sparkly Swarovski crystals. Once your heart has cured, you can use a bolo slide to turn it into a dazzling necklace."
Notes"This tutorial uses epoxy resin clay moulded into the shape of a heart. The resin clay is like an adhesive so you never have to worry about the crystals falling out."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Glass, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials