The Complete Photo Guide to Beading
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
The Complete Photo Guide to Beading
Gifted by Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by Jaclyn Holtzman
Get lost in the beautiful world of beads as soon as you glance at the cover of The Complete Photo Guide to Beading. Continue on your journey while you flip through the pages becoming engrossed in the crystal-clear pictures featuring remarkable works of art. Once your eyes are set on the most dazzling composition of beads, you will have no choice but to learn how to make the masterpiece for yourself.
Learning a new skill or perfecting an old one can be intimidating, and with no guidance, frustration and forfeit usually occur. Fortunately, the perfect guide has been created for those interested in learning and mastering the stunning art of beading. From novice to expert, no question goes unanswered in The Complete Photo Guide to Beading. The book in itself is a work of art with gorgeous, colorful, explanatory photographs. Each skill is accompanied by splendid projects with step-by-step instructions and photos to ensure a smooth process. There is a wonderfully organized table of contents as well as an index so that you can go directly to the section for the skill on which you are working or the project about which you simply cannot forget. If you wish to start from the bare bones of beading, begin with the introduction and progress in skill as you turn page after page of fascinating information.
The Complete Photo Guide to Beading begins with the very basics of beading, introducing each type of bead and any hardware you need to carry forth. Before you even pick out your beads, you will be well-versed in beading lingo. The guide then leads you through bead stringing tips and techniques. Every skill is loaded with projects from beginner to advanced and secrets to make beading easy. Every material on which you can string beads has its own project and time-saving tricks. Bead stringing is succeeded by bead weaving and bead embroidery, which are just as fleshed out and spectacular.
The jewelry in the book is stunning and original. The most unique aspect of this book, though, is that it goes further than creating jewelry. It features beautiful belts, ornaments, dolls, pins, framed pictures, and more to ensure that the book appeals to everyone. The Complete Photo Guide to Beading will take you on an adventure at the end of which you will emerge as a beading aficionado.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Cute Crystal Beaded Heart Tutorial
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Petite Flower Bead
- French Knitter from Clover
- Peyote Stitch Book
- Creative Beading Vol. 6
- Soft Flex Wire Trio and Show Your Colors Project Book
- Beebeecraft Beginners Project – Making a Blue Winding Bracelet with Glass Beads
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- Gemstone Hoop Necklace
- Diy Pearl And Filigree Leather Earrings
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials