French Knitter from Clover
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
French Knitter - Bead Jewelry Maker
Gifted by Clover Needlecraft
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
If you love the intricate, woven look of French knit jewelry but don't know the first thing about knit jewelry making, then the French Knitter from Clover Needlecraft is the tool you've been waiting for! This handy beaded jewelry maker allows you to create dazzling knit accessories from nylon, yarn, embroidery thread, monofilament, and just about any small cord or string you can think of. The product includes three interchangeable heads—a 4-peg, 5-peg, and 6-peg—so you can create a variety of looks depending on the density of your cord. No knitting or crocheting experience is required! This convenient little round loom makes knitting beaded jewelry a piece of cake. Just drop beads between the pegs as you go to effortlessly incorporate them into your knit creation, and before you know it you have the start of a necklace, bracelet, or earrings!
Turn a plain, single strand of beads into a swirling web of crystals, pearls, and gems. Make a woven beaded chain to display a lovely pendant or focal bead. Use fishing line to create the effect of "floating" beads. Combine fibers for a fun eclectic look or add sequins for some extra sparkle. There are so many possibilities with the French Knitter! Everyone who sees your gorgeous French knit jewelry will be convinced you bought it at a boutique, and you'll be able to proudly say you made it yourself!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Petite Flower Bead
- The Big Book of Beading Patterns
- Tiny Container Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Stamped Metal Jewelry Book
- French Knitter from Clover
- Swirls of Pearls WireLace Bracelet Kit
- Beebeecraft Beginners Project – Making a Blue Winding Bracelet with Glass Beads
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- Gemstone Hoop Necklace
- Diy Pearl And Filigree Leather Earrings
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials