WireLuxe Luxury Knit Wire
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
WireLuxe Luxury Knit Wire
Gifted by Alacarte Clasps & WireLace
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
If wire jewelry makes you think of rigid, structured pieces that lack movement and softness, then you have yet to experience the beauty and brilliance that is WireLuxe. The latest product from Alacarte Clasps & WireLace, WireLuxe is a luxury, metallic knit wire product designed with a striated, open weave center and two tightly knit edges on either side. This innovative combination of tight knit and loose, open weave wire provides a controlled pliancy as yet perhaps unseen in the world of knit wire jewelry products.
At once structured and soft, WireLuxe is light and comfortable to wear, but also sturdy enough to hold its shape and allow embellishment. The unique design allows you to create a soft, loping scoop for a necklace or elegant, undulating waves for a bracelet by simply pulling the wire in the desired direction. All it takes is a light tug to manipulate the shape of the wire, and it will hold its place! Or if you prefer, you can leave the WireLuxe straight and simply add embellishment. It is sturdy enough to provide a solid foundation for any beadwork additions or to hold a pendant or focal bead.
WireLuxe Luxury Knit Wire comes in a variety of colors, from standard, sophisticated silver and gold tones, to rich, brightly colored hues. There are even a few hybrid weaves that include a variety of colors seamlessly woven together for a subtle variation on the solid-color knits. No matter the color, all of the WireLuxe shades offer a lovely metallic shimmer for that perfect bit of sparkle. The product comes in a 9-inch length and a 24-inch length to suit every jewelry-making need, and the wire can be easily cut with scissors without fear of unraveling. Simply add ribbon crimps to the end, and you have an effortlessly elegant piece of jewelry that will maintain its shape as it moves with you.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Morse Code Bracelet
- Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Beautiful Bracelet with Glass Round Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Glass Beads Earrings
- Beebeecraft tutorials on How to Make Three Strings Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Elegant Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Sweet Earrings
- Crochet Pendant Necklace
- Personalized Slap Bracelets
- Jade Lace Necklace Pattern
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials