Stamped Metal Jewelry Book
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Stamped Metal Jewelry
Gifted by Interweave
Reviewed by Maggie Kmiecik
Stamped Metal Jewelry by Lisa Niven Kelly is a great beginner's guide for those of you interested in starting to work with metal! These beautifully photographed step-by-step tutorials will teach you everything you need to know to not only start stamping metal blanks, but also cutting, shaping, and creating your own unique pieces. The introduction includes a 10-page tool and material guide to help better explain what you need to be using and why.The 19 projects included in this book are simple enough to not scare you away, but intricate enough to make you feel like you've created a complex one-of-a-kind metal jewerly piece. They will definitely keep you busy! My favorite is the Silver Framed Gems pendant (pg. 88). It is a gorgeous gemstone wrapped in a pretty stamped piece of metal - a beautiful way to escape the most common ways of wrapping gemstones. If the written instructions aren't good enough for you, Stamped Metal Jewelry also comes with an instructional DVD!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials