Petite Flower Bead
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Watch seed beads sprout into blooms with the Petite Flower Bead tutorial. This free bead pattern can be used for any jewelry projects that need a floral flair. For instance, check out this project to see just how lovely these beads look on a necklace. They also work great in bracelets, earrings, and gift wrapping. If you know someone with a green thumb, she would no doubt love to have some wilt-resistant flowers with her all year long.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeSeed, Crystal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeOther
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Big Book of Beading Patterns
- Styled By Tori Spelling DIY Jewelry Line
- French Knitter from Clover
- Assorted Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions
- Swirls of Pearls WireLace Bracelet Kit
- Peyote Stitch Book
- Explore, Create, Resinate
- Making Connections
- Cute Crystal Beaded Heart Tutorial
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials