We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Make an adorable DIY pendant for Easter! This Faberge Inspired Easter Egg Pendant Tutorial is chic and festive for the Easter season. Inspired by master jeweler Faberge's gemstone eggs, this Easter egg pendant tutorial is the perfect homemade necklace for Easter. Combine polymer clay, crystals, metal bead caps, and metal rondelles to make this absolutely stunning jewelry piece.
From the blogger: "This Easter egg pendant tutorial is special because it is inspired by master jeweler Faberge's gemstone eggs. Not so much his famous large Imperial eggs, but the smaller inch long ones he also made. This is an easy polymer clay project which uses crystals, metal bead caps, and metal rondelles as embellishments. As it is polymer clay, glue must be used to securely attach the embellishments. This tutorial also shares how you can make larger eggs using resin clay and polystyrene forms. Once all the eggs are ready to go, add the chain."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials