Pandora Ribbon DIY Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "Raid your stash of ribbons and trims to make an easy bracelet featuring an elegant Pandora style bead. These beads have a large opening, big enough to feed through eight or ten strands. We mixed all different colors and styles of ribbons to make ours. You can use any trims you like! Finish it off with a matching magnet clasp. We'll show you how with step-by-step instructions, plus a video! This project requires no special skills and no special tools, only wire cutters. And it goes together super fast. This bracelet is a fun craft for a girls' craft party. Just set out a pile of trims and beads and get going!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Ribbon and Trims
- Pandora Style Bead
- Magnet Clasp
- 24-Gauge Wire
- End Caps or Bead Caps
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Seed Bead Revolution
- Chic Stripes Crystal Bracelet
- Dragonfly Princess DIY Bracelet
- Crystal Waves Woven Bracelet
- Crystal Radiance Bracelet
- Netted Pearl Bracelet
- Cutest Beaded Bezel Rings
- DIY Upcycled Tights Necklace
- DIY Shrink Plastic Rings
- Snowflake Resin Jewelry Tutorial
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials