Demi Round Seed Beads Review
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Demi Round Seed Beads Review
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Add depth to your woven and strung projects with Demi Round Seed Beads. This new release from TOHO BEADS adds subtle variation to all of your beautiful seed bead projects.
TOHO is known for their precision when it comes to producing seed beads. While competitor beads may see slight variations in size and shape from bead to bead, TOHO beads are uniform for the perfect jewelry projects. Do not worry about a project turning wonky through using beads that may not be identical in size and shape. No one could be surprised by the popularity of TOHO BEADS when precision is their priority!
TOHO takes that precision with them in the manufacture of their latest product, Demi Round Seed Beads. These seed beads possess the same height and shape of their standard round seed beads, but with a narrower width. Hole size and diameter are the same across both the round and demi round sizes. Find a helpful diagram here that illustrates the difference.
These narrow seed beads allow for greater variation in beaded projects. By alternating round and demi round seed beads, you can create a compelling texture effortlessly. The depth created by alternating these two shapes adds interest to any project. Stitch down to the smallest details when using this narrower option. Alternating these beads with regular round beads really makes the round ones pop. Alternating colors achieves the same effect. This new product really opens up a new world of beading possibilities!
TOHO makes Demi Round Seed Beads in an 11/0 and 8/0 size. 11/0 round seed beads when strung with the peyote stitch lines up to be about an inch wide for 12 across; 11/0 Demi Round Seed Beads equate to a 5/8" width for 12 across. However, lined up with the holes facing up gives us the same 11/0 aught size.
Explore the possibilities offered by pairing regular round beads with the Demi Round Seed Beads. Effortless added depth and texture are yours for the making with these beautiful new beads from TOHO.
What are your favorite types of beads?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Win an i-loom!
- Enter for your chance to win the Mandala Stamps & Love Charm Letters Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
- Chance to Win a Darice Glass Beading Kit!
- Easy Knotter
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- Wire Wrapped Swirl Statement Necklace
- Diy Sparkly Chandelier Earrings
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials