Learn to Bead & Make Jewelry 201 Online Class
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Learn to Bead & Make Jewelry 201 Online Class
Provided by Annie's Crafts
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
Take the next step in your jewelry-making journey with the Learn to Bead & Make Jewelry 201 online class, offered by Annie's Crafts. Led by talented jewelry designer Keri Lee Sereika, Learn to Bead & Make Jewelry 201 is perfect for those who have some experience with making jewelry but are still relatively new to the art and are looking to expand their skillset. Picking up where Learn to Bead & Make Jewelry 101 left off, this next-level online class assumes some basic knowledge—such as simple bead stringing, opening and closing jump rings, and making wire-wrapped loops—and seeks to expand upon those fundamental skills to help you explore more creative possibilities in the world of jewelry making.
If you've mastered the basics and are looking for a new challenge, join Keri Lee as she walks you through some classic and essential jewelry-making techniques that you will be able to apply to all kinds of stunning jewelry creations, including the 12 beautiful project ideas designed exclusively for this course. Before you dive right into the techniques, Sereika makes sure to detail the essential tools and materials you'll need to be successful in your jewelry-making endeavors, cover some basic design terms, and even offer some invaluable personal tips on how to stay inspired by creating your own design journals and inspiration boards.
As you progress through the one-hour and 46-minute course, you'll practice fundamental jewelry-making skills such as double-stranded stringing, making wrapped loops and links, creating wire-wrapped bead caps, wrapping briolettes, making your own findings, adding patina to base metals, and more. Not only will you learn the basic steps to properly execute these techniques, but you'll be able to actually put them to use and see them in action as you create the 12 exclusive jewelry projects supplied by the course, including a Briolette Wrapped "Y" Drop Necklace, an "S" Link Bracelet, Chain-Link Earrings, and more. Download your convenient PDF copy, and keep the written instructions by your side for reference as you handcraft your own amazing accessories.
Sometimes, following along with a written tutorial just doesn't cut it. The virtual classroom experience offered by the Learn to Bead & Make Jewelry 201 online course allows you to explore and master new jewelry-making techniques from the comfort and convenience of your own home. Rather than attempting to visualize the steps, you can actually watch and learn right along with Keri Lee Sereika as she essentially gives you one-on-one instruction in the art of jewelry making. Plus, if you get stuck on a step or need further clarification, Annie's offers a helpful "My Notebook" forum on their Web site where you can jot down notes or ask the instructor a question. Get the full benefits of a live classroom experience right at home with Annie's Learn to Bead & Make Jewelry 201 online course!
Click here to see a free preview of the Learn to Bead & Make Jewelry class.
Save 20% on the Learn to Bead & Make Jewelry 201 class with keycode EYJAV02. Offer valid until Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Mod Podge Dimensional Magic Pendant Kit!
- ImpressArt Bezel Effects Kit
- Chance to Win Our Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Hemptique Hemp Cord!
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win a Pretty Twisted DIY Cross Stitch Pendant Kit!
- Chance to Win a Pair of Westcott Long Nose Pliers!
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials