ParaWire Metal Plated Wire
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
ParaWire Metal Plated Wire
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Jewelry making is easy with ParaWire metal wire. This collection of wire includes the Antique Copper, Gold, and Silver. The wire can be used to make beautiful earrings, necklaces, and much more!
Crafting with wire is easy and you can make all kinds of creations. On AllFreeJewelryMaking.com we have a full section of the website dedicated to wire jewelry. I recommend starting with our collection of designs, Breathtaking Wire Bracelets: 5 DIY Bracelets. After looking through some of the jewelry patterns, I was inspired to create more items with ParaWire.
The 22 gauge is ideal for many different jewelry items because it is not ultra-thin nor extremely thick. It is quite easy to manipulate and work with which is essential for crafting. If you prefer thinner or thicker wire, they make a wide range of sizes to suit any need.
The various colors on the ParaWire adds to the sophistication of any design. I especially liked working with the antique copper wire. I think it added a vintage tone to the jewelry I created using it. The silver and gold are closer to the standard colors you see in a lot of jewelry. One of the best part of the ParaWire is the extreme durability. You can rest assured that the color won't fade and your jewelry will be ready to wear for many years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Spice up some simple silver hoops with this awesome video tutorial for how to make bead earrings. Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops add a… Continue reading: "Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops"
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Bonbons Yarn
- Enter for your chance to win the Loopdeloom Weaving Loom Kit!
- Class in a Box! Review
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Exquisite Embroidery Jewelry Kits!
- ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
- Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials