Swarovski Ceralun Epoxy Clay
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Swarovski Ceralun Epoxy Clay
Gifted by Swarovksi
Reviewed by Laura Plack
Do you love sparkling crystal jewelry? Are you looking for new, innovative ways to make DIY crystal jewelry pieces? Then you are going to love Swarovski Ceralun Epoxy Clay. Ceralun is a versatile and powerful two-component, high-performance ceramic epoxy composite comprised of silver hardener and silver epoxy resin. Developed for the application of Swarovski crystals, this product provides you any easy way to give your DIY jewelry a little sparkle.
Ceralun is specifically developed and tailored to embed foiled and unfoiled Swarovski crystals. It has the optimal adhesive characteristics for applications on a variety of surfaces from metal and glass to rubber and wood; so, no matter what your base, you can find ways to use this epoxy clay to apply crystals to your homemade jewelry pieces. Resistant to perspiration, humidity or climactic changes, this products shows no aging, so you can be assured you are creating timeless pieces. Ceralun is wonderful choice if you are looking to make versatile projects, such as 3D pendants. A great alternative to gluing, this innovative product, comes in a neat, small package. Complete with instructions on how to use, this epoxy is sure to become a staple product you use for your jewelry making products.
Available in a multitude of colors, from metallic hues like silver and gold to bolder choices like black and shining red, this epoxy clay will complement any color palette. With its color choices, and easy-to-follow instructions, every jewelry maker can enjoy the way that Swarovski Ceralun can give even your most unique designs a stunning metallic base. Use Swarovski Ceralun epoxy clay today, and add shimmering beauty to your next DIY jewelry pieces.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Win an i-loom!
- Enter for your chance to win the Mandala Stamps & Love Charm Letters Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
- Chance to Win a Darice Glass Beading Kit!
- Easy Knotter
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- Wire Wrapped Swirl Statement Necklace
- Diy Sparkly Chandelier Earrings
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials