Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig Review
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Every seasoned jewelry maker knows the struggle of shaping and forming wire jewelry into the desired design. It can be a very frustrating and time-consuming task. But with the use of the Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig, creating wire jewelry has never been easier!
The Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig is the perfect tool to create all types of bracelets and curved components for your jewelry. The bracelet jig is made with evenly spaced rows and columns of holes so that you can create precise designs. The bracelet jig comes with 20 removable pegs and 20 fasteners. You can arrange the pegs in the desired pattern around the bracelet jig, and then use the fasteners to hold them in place on the inside of the bracelet jig. Then, simply wrap your wire around the pegs in the desired fashion to create your new jewelry piece.
The possibilities are truly endless when it comes to the Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig. You can create any type of bracelet imaginable; cuff bracelets, bangle bracelets, or delicate wire bracelets. You can even use the bracelet jig to create curved components for your earrings and bracelets. The Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig is an excellent tool for both experienced jewelry makers and beginners to the world of jewelry making. No matter your experience level, everyone will find the bracelet jig easy to use. This wonderful tool facilitates the creative juices of every jewelry maker, allowing them to imagine bigger and better designs than they ever have before.
You really can’t go wrong with adding the Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig to your collection. Even if you are not an avid jewelry maker, the usefulness of a bracelet jig cannot be overstated. If you have teenagers or grade school children in the house, this bracelet jig will be incredibly useful when you craft with them. Young girls love to make their own jewelry, and this bracelet jig will help them to create jewelry they can truly be proud of. The Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig also makes a great gift! So next time you’re out shopping for jewelry supplies be sure to pick up two, just in case.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Nunn Design Resin Earring Kit!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Smart Weigh Digital Pocket Jewelry Scale!
- Chance to Win a Beadalon Wire Jewelry Making Kit!
- Chance to Win a Clay Jewelry Making Kit!
- Chance to Win a Mod Podge Dimensional Magic Pendant Kit!
- Chance to Win Our Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials