EnviroTex Jewelry Resin
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
EnviroTex Jewelry Resin
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
If you like making jewelry with bezels, then you know it's important to have a good jewelry resin that will make your creations solid and functional. What makes this EnviroTex Jewelry Resin so great is that it's long-lasting, easy to use, and intensifies the colors in your jewelry piece.
Resin jewelry making uses a clear liquid (like liquid plastic) that you add a hardener to in order to make it a solid. Usually, you'll use resin with bezels for jewelry. Bezels are like a ring or a pendant with a groove which can be filled with resin or hold a crystal or gem in its setting. You can also make resin jewelry with molds.
This jewelry resin adds depth and crystal clear clarity to your jewelry, whether you're using gems, bezels and more. Resin visually enhances the surface on which it is applied, resulting in brighter, deeper and more intense colors.
When cured, the resin coating is extremely durable, waterproof, heat and chemical resistant. It cures to a soft cure in 12 hours, a medium cure in 24 hours and a hard cure in 48 hours.
The kit has enough product to fill 20 large, deep bezels, with: Jeweler's grade epoxy resin, hardener, mixing cups, stir sticks, instructions and jewelry doming tips. You'll have everything you need to make bezel jewelry with this ready-to-use kit.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have you used concrete in your DIY jewelry making designs? If you want to try it out, consider crafting these Wonderful White Concrete… Continue reading: "Wonderful White Concrete Dangle Earrings"
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Box from the Darn Good Beads Monthly Subscription!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- "Confetti" Cascade WireLace Earrings & Tassels Kit
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Starfish-pendant Necklace with Pearl Beads and Crystal Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Earrings with Glass Beads and Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials