ImpressArt Deco Letter Stamps
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
ImpressArt Deco Letter Stamps
Gifted by: ImpressArt
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Give your metal jewelry a modern flair with the Deco Letter Stamps from ImpressArt. These beautiful metal stamps feature a clean, sans serif font in a convenient small size perfect for all of your metal stamping projects.
These Deco Letter Stamps come in a 1.5mm size which is teeny tiny and just perfect for getting a lot of letters in a small space! You can spell out entire quotes and sentiments using this smaller font size. The letters have a crisp and clean style with this Deco font, and using only lowercase letters to write out titles, full sentences, and more is a very trendy practice right now. Modern, trendy, crisp: there are so many words to describe the sharp look of these new stamps!
Metal stamps are the perfect tool to personalize a project. Even if you stamp a name or date on the back of a charm and no one sees it, you've still added your own little flair!
As with all metal stamp sets from ImpressArt, the quality is simply the highest. The stamps feature an oil-free finish to prevent rust, and the letters are all marked on the sides of the stamps to help you stay organized. The metal stamps are used for soft metals including brass, copper, nickel silver, gold, silver, and aluminum.
If you've never dabbled in metal stamping before, I highly recommend it! Stamping is a fun activity for everyone. Various festivals have metal stamping stations where kids and adults alike can pay a small sum to stamp a charm. If kids can do it, you can too! The hands-on nature of hammering letters into metal is fun and cathartic. Like wirework, stitching, and stringing, metal stamping is one more skill to hone a well-rounded approach to jewelry making.
The metal stamps are stored in a handy case. Easily know at a glance where each letter is and, when you are done stamping, the case fits neatly in a drawer or on a shelf in your craft studio.
The Deco Letter Stamps are the perfect set to add to your jewelry making supply stash. Whether this is your first set of metal stamps or your seventh, the merits of the small size and clean style of the letters are numerous. Add beautiful messages to your jewelry projects today with these gorgeous stamps.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win Our Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
- ImpressArt Soft Strike Pewter Blanks
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Brilliant Parawire Jewelry Making Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
- Swarovski Ceralun Epoxy Clay
- Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials