EnviroTex Jewelry Clay
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
EnviroTex Jewelry Clay
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.comChance to Win!
This Jewelry Clay from EnviroTex is professional quality and can be painted or sanded after it dries. After mixing, it can be used for two hours before hardening, giving you plenty of time to finish your item. The pack comes with enough clay to fill forty large bezels, and make a variety of beads and pendants.
Making your own rings and bezels is made easy with this clay from EnviroTex. Unlike regular baking clay, this clay is designed for this specific purpose. You can use it with almost any material and it will adhere. This includes metals, wood, glass, and more.
The jewelry I have made with this clay truly looks professional. You have the option of keeping the clay as is, or adding paint, dye, or powder to give it color. This means one batch of clay can make a variety of colors. I also love the idea of adding other items like crystals and stones. Other ideas they give you include using rubber stamps and even creating an image transfer.
One interesting detail to note about this clay is the fresh scent. Unlike others that may have odd or chemical-like smell, this one has a light citrus perfume. This makes it much more pleasant compared to other industry standards.
If you are a jewelry maker, then this clay from EnviroTex is a must-have. The options are endless for making beautiful wearables!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Enter to Win Darn Good Yarn Silk Sari Ribbon!
Chance to Win a Jewelry Clay Set!
Chance to Win a Bundle of Exquisite Embroidery Jewelry Kits!
6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
Chance to Win Spring Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
Soft Strike Pewter and Alkeme Blanks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Sundance-Inspired Wish Upon a Heart Bracelet
- Super Easy Arrow Necklace
- 21 Free Swarovski Crystal Jewelry Patterns
- Orange Flower Cord Necklace
- Abintra Paper Beads Tutorial
- Double Silver Tube Necklace
- Lucky 7 Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Double Layer Leather Bracelet with a Heart
- Faux Egyptian Perfume Bottle Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials