EnviroTex Jewelry Clay
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
EnviroTex Jewelry Clay
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
This Jewelry Clay from EnviroTex is professional quality and can be painted or sanded after it dries. After mixing, it can be used for two hours before hardening, giving you plenty of time to finish your item. The pack comes with enough clay to fill forty large bezels, and make a variety of beads and pendants.
Making your own rings and bezels is made easy with this clay from EnviroTex. Unlike regular baking clay, this clay is designed for this specific purpose. You can use it with almost any material and it will adhere. This includes metals, wood, glass, and more.
The jewelry I have made with this clay truly looks professional. You have the option of keeping the clay as is, or adding paint, dye, or powder to give it color. This means one batch of clay can make a variety of colors. I also love the idea of adding other items like crystals and stones. Other ideas they give you include using rubber stamps and even creating an image transfer.
One interesting detail to note about this clay is the fresh scent. Unlike others that may have odd or chemical-like smell, this one has a light citrus perfume. This makes it much more pleasant compared to other industry standards.
If you are a jewelry maker, then this clay from EnviroTex is a must-have. The options are endless for making beautiful wearables!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Beginner jewelry makers, this is a fabulous DIY jewelry project for you! This Marvelous Memory Wire Bracelet is so simple to make and… Continue reading: "Marvelous Memory Wire Bracelet"
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beader's Delight Box
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- Win an i-loom!
- Flight of Fancy WireLace Bracelet Kit
- Nunn Design Winter 2014 Collection
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
- Chance to Win a Nunn Design Resin Earring Kit!
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials