Sandits Extra Fine Grit Sanding Sticks
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Sandits Extra Fine Grit Sanding Sticks
Gifted by Sandits
Reviewed by Molly Fletcher, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Put the shine back in your handmade jewelry pieces with Sandits. These Extra Fine Grit Sanding Sticks are small enough to polish your metal jewelry to a mirror finish. They also works well on plastic and wood. Non-conductive and waterproof, Sandits Sanding Sticks are safe to use on jewelry that has lost its luster from rust, scratches, and other signs of wear.
Sandits Sanding Sticks make it easy to clean those small, hard-to-reach spots. The inventor was inspired to develop this tool when he had to clean up corroded battery connections in a radio. To make tight spaces more manageable, Sandits mirror cotton swabs in design and function. These flexible, double-ended sticks have two different grits, 400 (black) and 800 (gray). Sandits has also developed wedge shaped sanding sticks in 120/180 grit.
A step above traditional sandpaper in terms of innovation, Sandits can navigate corners and grooves with ease. Marine-grade epoxy ensures that the grit will stay affixed to the sanding stick, no matter what the task. Sandits work well on fiberglass, teak, and chrome, wood, plastics, and metals. In addition to jewelry making and polishing, you can put these sticks to work on almost any surface, from cars to your own finger and toe nails–no joke!
If you've been looking for a way to polish your jewelry so that it shines like new, give Sandits Extra Fine Grit Sandit Sticks a try. You'll appreciate their portability, affordability, and the fact that they can be rinsed and reused over and over. Put the convenience back in sanding, polishing, and smoothing with Sandits Sanding Sticks.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Floating Opal Blossoms Bracelet will mesmerize anyone who sees it! The golden seed beads and delicate opal crystals give this… Continue reading: "Floating Opal Blossoms Bracelet"
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Beader's Delight Box
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- Chance to Win a Clay Jewelry Making Kit!
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet
- Polymer Clay Santa Head
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials