ImpressArt Texture Stamper
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
ImpressArt Texture Stamper
Gifted by: ImpressArt
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
It's time to texture your metal stamping projects with efficiency. The ImpressArt Texture Stamper is a hot new product that allows jewelry makers to texture a piece quickly and easily for a truly one-of-a-kind look.
Traditional metal stamping features a hammer, separate stamp, and stamping block. This form of metal stamping has been around for ages and certainly has its merits! When you hold your metal stamp in place and hammer in your design, this method allows you to stamp words and shapes with precision. However, if you're looking to texturize a piece, stamping this way could take a very long time. You would be required to hammer, reposition the stamp, and hammer again, creating a lengthy and involved process to texturize an entire bangle or pendant. Additionally, the overall texture might not look as seamless as when you use the ImpressArt Texture Stamper.
The ImpressArt Texture Stamper combines the texture stamp and hammer into one cohesive unit. This allows jewelry makers to stamp repeatedly without having to pause each time to reposition the stamp. You can also easily maintain a consistent pressure when stamping repeatedly in this way, so the texture should look more fluid and cohesive, creating a very professional look!
The Texture Stamper comes with the 6mm Sprinkle Stamp, and you can purchase a variety of metal stamps from ImpressArt that fit in the hammer. Changing out the stamps is so easy. Simply slide in the stamp and use the knob at the base of the hammer to tighten the stamp in place. Enjoy playing around with a variety of textures on all sorts of pendants, bangles, and jewelry blanks. ImpressArt makes stamping blanks, blocks, and various other tools to supplement the hammer for all of your metal stamping needs. For a fabulously effective and efficient way to give your projects texture, be sure to check out the Texture Stamper from ImpressArt.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win Our Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
- ImpressArt Soft Strike Pewter Blanks
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Brilliant Parawire Jewelry Making Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
- Swarovski Ceralun Epoxy Clay
- Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials