ImpressArt Texture Stamper
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
ImpressArt Texture Stamper
Gifted by: ImpressArt
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
It's time to texture your metal stamping projects with efficiency. The ImpressArt Texture Stamper is a hot new product that allows jewelry makers to texture a piece quickly and easily for a truly one-of-a-kind look.
Traditional metal stamping features a hammer, separate stamp, and stamping block. This form of metal stamping has been around for ages and certainly has its merits! When you hold your metal stamp in place and hammer in your design, this method allows you to stamp words and shapes with precision. However, if you're looking to texturize a piece, stamping this way could take a very long time. You would be required to hammer, reposition the stamp, and hammer again, creating a lengthy and involved process to texturize an entire bangle or pendant. Additionally, the overall texture might not look as seamless as when you use the ImpressArt Texture Stamper.
The ImpressArt Texture Stamper combines the texture stamp and hammer into one cohesive unit. This allows jewelry makers to stamp repeatedly without having to pause each time to reposition the stamp. You can also easily maintain a consistent pressure when stamping repeatedly in this way, so the texture should look more fluid and cohesive, creating a very professional look!
The Texture Stamper comes with the 6mm Sprinkle Stamp, and you can purchase a variety of metal stamps from ImpressArt that fit in the hammer. Changing out the stamps is so easy. Simply slide in the stamp and use the knob at the base of the hammer to tighten the stamp in place. Enjoy playing around with a variety of textures on all sorts of pendants, bangles, and jewelry blanks. ImpressArt makes stamping blanks, blocks, and various other tools to supplement the hammer for all of your metal stamping needs. For a fabulously effective and efficient way to give your projects texture, be sure to check out the Texture Stamper from ImpressArt.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Simply Glamorous Kumihimo Bracelet is a fun way to learn a Japanese bead weaving method. If the accessory in the photo looks… Continue reading: "Simply Glamorous Kumihimo Bracelet"
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win an Incredible 95-Box Bead Storage System!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
- Chance to Win the Nunn Design Winter 2018 Collection!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- Enter for your chance to win the Loopdeloom Weaving Loom Kit!
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials