ImpressArt Bezel Effects Kit
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
ImpressArt Bezel Effects Kit
Gifted by ImpressArt
Reviewed by Laura Plack
If you want to make stunning jewelry but need a place to get started, this product from ImpressArt is for you! ImpressArt is a company that offers a wide selection of metal stamps, tools, kits, and supplies for making elements for crafts and creating stamped metal jewelry. They have introduced a new product line called Bezel Effects. This awesome collection makes it easier than ever to make gorgeous jewelry. The line consists of 3 elements: Bezels, Effect Paints, and Ice Resin. The process to create beautiful, unique jewelry with this kit could not be simpler.
First, you add the effect paint(s) to a bezel. For this DIY jewelry project, the effect paints are really the magic ingredient to this amazing jewelry making concoction. The effect paints come in two types: Prisme and Moon. These solvent-based paints are used to create unique effects on pretty much any surface. Prisme comes in 28 colors and has a honeycomb effect, and Moon has an opalescent effect and comes in 18 colors. The paints can be used alone, or you can mix them together. With the large variety of hues, you can combine the colors to create several one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry.
The next step of the process is to let the paint dry. Be sure to let it dry all of the way to avoid the formation of bubbles. The effect comes out in the drying process, and it is fun to watch because you don't know exactly how each pattern is going to look until it is completely dry. Finally, add resin and let dry. Once the resin dries, you will have created a stunning, unique, and lasting piece of DIY jewelry to add to your collection.
The larger bezels really show off the effects paints, so crafting pendants is an awesome choice. You can also make rings, bracelets, and earrings. There are so many options; you will have a great time creating these DIY jewelry pieces. Make these pieces as gifts for your friends, or treat yourself to new homemade jewelry. If you are just starting out making your own jewelry, or want a quick way to add beautiful pieces to your homemade jewelry collection, try the ImpressArts Bezel Effects line!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win Our Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
- ImpressArt Soft Strike Pewter Blanks
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Brilliant Parawire Jewelry Making Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
- Swarovski Ceralun Epoxy Clay
- Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials