Enchanting Emerald Earrings Starter Kit
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Enchanting Emerald Earrings Starter Kit
Gifted by Bettina Johnson Jewelry
Reviewed by Laura Plack
Emeralds are beautiful gemstones that can be turned into truly gorgeous DIY jewelry. These dazzling gemstones are perfect for making simple, yet elegant pieces. Use this Enchanting Emerald Earrings Starter Kit from Bettina Johnson Jewelry to easily create beautiful DIY earrings, and start adding this alluring green hue into your jewelry collection. Emerald is traditionally the birthstone for May birthdays, but this dazzling gemstone is stylish and classy for all months of the year. Your friends will be green with envy when you create these stunning DIY earrings.
You can create easy-to-make earrings with the essential components featured in this starter kit. In need of a last-minute jewelry fix for a holiday party? Want pretty, but simply-to-make earrings to wear at the office? Searching for a way to make crystal earrings that is quick and easy? This starter kit is the answer for all of those needs. The perfect pair of earrings can add so much to an outfit, and emeralds are a great addition to many ensembles. This kit provides you with the essential pieces to make gorgeous homemade earrings.
The Enchanting Emerald Earrings Starter Kit features six beautiful rondelle crystals in an enchanting emerald hue. These crystals are sure to capture the light and sparkle for every season and occasion. In addition to the crystal beads, the kit includes two handmade sterling silver earhook wires which measure about an inch in length. Alongside this kit's components, all you need is a hammer and pliers to complete the look for these fabulous DIY earrings. Finding the right beads for DIY earrings can be a challenge, but, with this kit, you'll know you have exactly the right color rondelle crystals and the correct size wire piece to make earrings simply and quickly. Get started making enchanting earrings that let you show off your fun and sophisticated sides at once with this starter kit.
If you want to see a step-by-step process of how to use these pieces in this jewelry kit to making dazzling DIY earrings, you can read the full tutorial for Enchanting Emerald earrings here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet will make you feel like a royal queen every time you slip it on. The elegant pearls mixed… Continue reading: "Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet"
Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
Chance to Win a Beadalon Wire Jewelry Making Kit!
Nunn Design Winter 2014 Collection
Win an i-loom!
Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
Chance to Win a Pair of Tronex Jewelry Pliers!
Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Glass Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Easy Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Chip Gemstone Bead Chain Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials