Red Heart Cordial Yarn
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Red Heart Cordial Yarn
Gifted by: Red Heart
Reviewed by Madison Bowes, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Red Heart's Cordial Yarn is unlike any other yarn this company makes. Perfect for macrame projects, this braided cord yarn is more versatile than you would think. Perfect for jewelry like bracelets and necklaces, this yarn's colors will pop against any outfit, and the color range will have you making a whole new line of accessories for your collection. In All-Star, Cheerful, Greyscale, Jazzy, Natural, Neon (shown), and Sprout, you will have more options than you know what to do with.
At camp, every kid made macrame bracelets. Now it is time to create the grown-up version for yourself and your friends. Those bracelets will look cool, and will put the perfect finishing touch on any casual nights out. The best part about this yarn is that it can be washed! I am constantly wanting to dunk my bracelets and necklaces in the washing machine because they get dirty after wearing them so often, and when you make your own accessories with this yarn, you finally can. If it is something sturdy, you can toss it into the waching machine, but if it is more delicate, you can hand wash it and watch the 100% polyester material dry quickly.
I love that you can use this for knotted jewelry as well as for crocheting and knitting. Crocheting a lacy necklace would be perfect for a summer evening, and knitting a tightly-woven tote bag makes a great carry-all for a beach day. Using this yarn, you have so many different project options that you will want to give all of the colors a try.
Need some inspiration? Check out these 26 Fabulous Macrame Bracelets, or take a look through 148 Easy Macrame and Knots Patterns! These amazing patterns would all look even better when created with Red Heart's Cordial Yarn.
Plus, check out a video below of Red Heart Cordial Yarn, and learn how to make a super quick keychain!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to win a Craft-tastic Mini Thread Bowls Kit!
- Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win a Nunn Design Resin Earring Kit!
- Chance to Win a Smart Weigh Digital Pocket Jewelry Scale!
- ImpressArt Bezel Effects Kit
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Easy Knotter
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials