Loopdeloom Weaving Loom Kit
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Loopdeloom Weaving Loom Kit
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
For new or experienced weavers, the Loopdeloom Weaving Kit is a calming way to learn and enjoy yourself while creating scarves, bags, and more.
Learning to weave is so easy that kids can do it! No, seriously, the Loopdeloom is for ages eight and up. This information on the box was very comforting to me when I sat down to review it. If kids could do it, surely I could figure it out.
The Loopdeloom comes with a full-color, easy-to-follow instruction guide, so setting it up is very easy. There is minor assembly involved, but it didn’t take me more than 15 minutes before I was ready to start cutting the yarn and beginning to weave. The instructions for weaving were also very clear.
At first, it feels a little weird to weave the yarn. Actually, I was thinking, “This seems TOO easy, I am probably doing it wrong.” But, it really is that easy. After a few rows, I could see that my weaving was actually creating something! Beware, because at that point you might get a little crazy. In my case, I ignored pretty much everyone in my house while I obsessively weaved on the Loopdeloom for a while. It was very relaxing.
I remember learning these kinds of skills in clubs as a kid, and I think something like this would have been such a fun activity for Girl Scouts, afterschool clubs, and more. It’s much easier than dealing with needles and hooks, but you can make pretty much anything: scarves, bags, dishcloths. You can even attach more Loopdelooms to make bigger projects!
Not to mention, the Loopdeloom is very neat and tidy. It doesn’t take up much space, and it’s pretty easy to put it away when you’re taking a break. I’m not sure you can say that about the giant looms of our ancestors.
While I’m sure you can use many types of yarn with the Loopdeloom, it comes with a beautiful ball of rainbow neon yarn, and the refill packs are just as gorgeous.
This would be a great gift for anyone who would like to relax and learn something. It also seems like a great bonding activity with kids. Give Loopdeloom a try and let it weave its magic.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Beader's Delight Box
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- Chance to Win a Clay Jewelry Making Kit!
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet
- Polymer Clay Santa Head
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials