ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
Gifted by: ImpressArt
Reviewed by Laura Plack
One of the hottest trends in the jewelry making world right now is metal stamping. ImpressArt's Metal Stamping Products make this medium more accessible than ever before to jewelry makers and other members of the crafting world. Metal stamping is a great way to make handmade jewelry. You can make hand stamped, individualized messages using letter stamps, and make personalized and individualized jewelry pieces. This bundle of ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products follows ImpressArt's long tradition of offering the widest selection of metal stamps, kits, tools, and supplies for creating stamped metal jewelry.
Whether you are new to the craft, or a veteran of metal stamping, this kit has all the tools you need to enjoy making your own custom metal stamps. Metal letter stamp jewelry is both old-fashioned and modern all at once. It has a classic appeal, but new products make stamping a growing art form. The newsprint stamps are a vintage style set. They are designed for easy readability, which mean you will be able to get your message across in a clear, yet stylish manner. These Premium Metal Stamps are manufactured specially for stamping stainless steel and other hard metals.
In this fabulous stamping bundle, you will receive a set of premium newsprint lowercase stamps, a set of newsprint lower case stamps, over a dozen pairs of stamping blanks, a Crystal Rivet Setting Kit, Prism Czech Rivets, and a 1/2 lb metal stamping hammer. The lowercase stamps encompass the whole alphabet, so you can choose whatever phrase or letters you desire. Stamping blanks come in a variety of shapes and metals, so you will be certain to find the right base for your stamping project. The stamping hammer is designed to leave crisp and deep impression, so your message will come out clearly. Plus, the Prism Czech Rivets can add a little sparkle to any project. All of these tools and supplies come together to create an amazing jewelry making kit.
Add a new technique to your craft skill set, and try out ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products. Even if it is your first time stamping, you can become a metal stamping expert in no time with this detailed set of jewelry making products.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Delicate Floral Pendant DIY Necklace truly captures the beauty of nature in one tiny necklace pendant. For this flower necklace,… Continue reading: "Delicate Floral Pendant DIY Necklace"
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Win an i-loom!
- Win a set of ImpressArt Deco Letter Stamps!
- Chance to Win a Beadalon Wire Jewelry Making Kit!
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- ImpressArt Bezel Effects Kit
- Chance to Win a Darice Glass Beading Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- Gemstone Hoop Necklace
- Diy Pearl And Filigree Leather Earrings
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials