ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
Gifted by: ImpressArt
Reviewed by Laura Plack
One of the hottest trends in the jewelry making world right now is metal stamping. ImpressArt's Metal Stamping Products make this medium more accessible than ever before to jewelry makers and other members of the crafting world. Metal stamping is a great way to make handmade jewelry. You can make hand stamped, individualized messages using letter stamps, and make personalized and individualized jewelry pieces. This bundle of ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products follows ImpressArt's long tradition of offering the widest selection of metal stamps, kits, tools, and supplies for creating stamped metal jewelry.
Whether you are new to the craft, or a veteran of metal stamping, this kit has all the tools you need to enjoy making your own custom metal stamps. Metal letter stamp jewelry is both old-fashioned and modern all at once. It has a classic appeal, but new products make stamping a growing art form. The newsprint stamps are a vintage style set. They are designed for easy readability, which mean you will be able to get your message across in a clear, yet stylish manner. These Premium Metal Stamps are manufactured specially for stamping stainless steel and other hard metals.
In this fabulous stamping bundle, you will receive a set of premium newsprint lowercase stamps, a set of newsprint lower case stamps, over a dozen pairs of stamping blanks, a Crystal Rivet Setting Kit, Prism Czech Rivets, and a 1/2 lb metal stamping hammer. The lowercase stamps encompass the whole alphabet, so you can choose whatever phrase or letters you desire. Stamping blanks come in a variety of shapes and metals, so you will be certain to find the right base for your stamping project. The stamping hammer is designed to leave crisp and deep impression, so your message will come out clearly. Plus, the Prism Czech Rivets can add a little sparkle to any project. All of these tools and supplies come together to create an amazing jewelry making kit.
Add a new technique to your craft skill set, and try out ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products. Even if it is your first time stamping, you can become a metal stamping expert in no time with this detailed set of jewelry making products.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern is a truly regal piece, elegant yet understated, like the woman who wears it. It has a bit of… Continue reading: "Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern"
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Nunn Design Resin Earring Kit!
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- Bonbons Yarn
- Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
- Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
- Class in a Box! Review
- Easy Knotter
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials