16 Free Wire Crochet Jewelry Patterns
Learn how to turn wire and beads into fantastic accessories with these crochet wire jewelry patterns.
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
It's easy to make a statement with your accessories when you create beautiful wire crochet jewelry patterns. Using wire, beads, and some creativity, you can make crochet wire earrings, wire necklaces, and so much more. Beautiful crochet jewelry can also be made using thread or yarn, but incorporating wire and beads is a great way to take your designs to the next level.
When wire crocheting it is important to pick the right materials. Make sure to choose dead soft wire - although it looks almost the same as regular wire the ability to crochet with it is very different. In addition, keep in mind metal changes its flexibility and softens with temperature. As such, it is important to enable the wire to warm up a bit before you start crocheting. Check out the following crochet wire jewelry projects and get started on creating your own masterpiece!
Plus, if you're looking for even more wire jewelry tutorials (crochet or otherwise), be sure to check out our collection of 54 Simple Wire Jewelry Making Tutorials.
Also, don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter, Bling Buzz, to get even more crochet wire jewelry patterns delivered straight to your inbox!
Wire Crochet Bracelets
Looking to add some fabulousness to your wrist? Look no further than these stunning wire crochet bracelets. Whether you prefer to rock some bling or your taste is a bit more understated, you're sure to find a stunning crochet wire jewelry pattern to suite your needs.
- Twisted Wire and Bead Bracelet
Love the look of crocheted wire jewelry, but don't know how to crochet? Follow these free wire jewelry making instructions for the Twisted Wire and Bead Bracelet instead!
- Wire Crochet Bangle
DIY wire jewelry is always fun to make, and you will love the wire crochet weaved design. The wire doesn't have to be in a perfect pattern, which makes this DIY bracelet is fun and unique.
- Earthy Crochet Wire Bracelet
This adorable Earthy Crochet Wire Bracelet is so easy to make! The earth tone beads crocheted onto the brown wire make it look like it was pulled right out of the forest.
- Crochet DIY Wire Cuff Bracelet
Look like a Greek goddess with this beautiful Crochet DIY Wire Cuff Bracelet. This super affordable cuff bracelet will go with every outfit or any other jewelry you choose to pair it with.
- Boho-Chic Wire Wrapped Beaded Crochet Bracelet
This gorgeous Boho-Chic Wire Wrapped Beaded Crochet Bracelet is definitely a DIY jewelry project that has a lot going on, but still turns out stunning.
Looking for even more crochet jewelry tutorials? Do yourself a favor and check out these 42+ Free Crochet Jewelry Patterns
Wire Crocheted Earrings
Wire crocheted earrings add the perfect finishing touch to any outfit. Most of these designs use a basic crochet pattern to achieve a stunning end result. Plus, you can wear this crochet wire jewelry whether you're running errands or going out on the town. Versatility is key!
- Crochet Teardrop Wire Earrings
Sparkly teardrop earrings are a great complement to any outfit. If you have wondered how to make crochet wire earrings, but don't know where to start, then try this practical tutorial for Crochet Teardrop Wire Earrings.
- Crochet Wire Medallion Earrings
Need a new way to make pretty earrings? Try making these simple and beautiful Crochet Wire Medallion Earrings. If you have ever wondered how to make crochet wire earrings, this is a good tutorial for you, especially if you also love seed beads.
- Seed Bead Crochet Wire Earrings
Crochet is not just for yarn; you can crochet awesome jewelry using wire. As an introductory project for how to make earrings with crocheted wire, try these Seed Bead Crochet Wire Earrings.
- Spring Flower Earrings
If you love working with wire coils, here's a great project! These Spring Flower Earrings are just a wire coil made to look like a pretty flower.
- Pretty Daisy Drop Earrings
Pretty Daisy Drop Earrings are a great easy way to learn how to crochet earrings with wire. Add on a couple colored beads to match an outfit or create a set for a necklace you already own.
Making wire wrapped jewelry can be both fun and extremely rewarding when you can admire your finished piece. Do yourself a favor and take a look at these 54 Simple Wire Jewelry Making Tutorials
Crochet Wire Necklaces
Crocheting wire jewelry is the ideal way to take any outfit up a notch and these dazzling necklaces are proof. From statement pieces to simple pendants, there's something for everyone when it comes to these free DIY jewelry tutorials. Trust us when we say the hardest part will be deciding which pattern to make first.
- Wire Ball Crochet Necklace
A piece of jewelry truly brings out your personality, whether it be homemade or store-bought. With this pattern for a Wire Ball Crochet Necklace, you can create your own simple, but whimsical piece of DIY jewelry.
- Bold and Beautiful Crocheted Pearls Necklace
Summer's here and so are bold colors, so you're sure to love this Bold and Beautiful Crocheted Pearls Necklace. Crochet jewelry patterns can have so many stunning results.
- Wire Crocheted Moonstone Necklace
The moonstones used in this crochet jewelry pattern create a light and lovely look. This necklace has the look of a multi-strand necklace and the result of this pattern is beautiful.
- Dark as Night Necklace
Be bold and sophisticated by making and wearing this Dark as Night Necklace. It has an easy-to-follow jewelry tutorial that shows you how to make a necklace using crochet trim, wire, and precious beads.
- Faerie Bells Necklace
This beautiful Faerie Bells Necklace will remind you of magical pixies flitting through the forest! Follow this tutorial to learn how to crochet with wire to create these lovely woven strands of lavender amethyst beads.
- Crochet Sea Glass Necklace
This Crochet Sea Glass Necklace is a stunning piece and one of our most popular crochet wire jewelry patterns. The crocheted wire has a flowing, organic look that resembles seaweed swaying in the waves, and the sea glass beads are simply exquisite.
Interested in even more homemade necklace tutorials? You're in luck with this collection - How to Make Necklaces: 170+ DIY Necklaces
What type of crochet wire jewelry do you like to make?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Create these lovely Lilac Ladder Stitch Wrap Bracelets with one of the best free beading patterns! Once you learn how to make a wrap… Continue reading: "Lilac Ladder Stitch Wrap Bracelets"
- Carefree Crochet Chain Necklace
- White Crochet Flower Necklace
- Crochet Pendant Necklace
- Make Waves Beachy Crochet Bracelet
- 42+ Free Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- Surf's Up Beaded Crochet Bracelet
- Earthy Crochet Wire Bracelet
- Boho-Chic Wire Wrapped Beaded Crochet Bracelet
- Beachy Crochet Hemp Bracelet
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Organza Asymmetric Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials