18 Cutest Crochet Necklace Patterns
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Tired of crocheting doilies and dishcloths? Switch it up with some crochet jewelry patterns! We've gathered 18 Cutest Crochet Necklace Patterns, perfect for anyone who wants to try their hand at crochet jewelry. Crocheting jewelry is so rewarding because it allows you to wear your crocheted creations proudly like a badge of crafty honor! If you have experience with crocheting scarves, then these fabric necklace patterns won't be too much of a stretch. Use the skills you already have and honed to decorate your collar with some dainty and delicate crochet necklaces. Why waste your amazing crochet prowess on a doily that will sit forgotten on a side table? Put your crochet on display with these free crochet DIY necklace ideas!
These super cute crochet necklaces are some of our very best crochet jewelry patterns on the site. Don't worry if you're new to crochet; this collection offers beginner crochet patterns as well as more intricate projects, so there's something for everyone to try. And whether you're looking for something soft and sweet, subtle and simple, or a bit sassy, you'll find a crochet necklace pattern to make your hook happy.
Table of Contents
- Carefree Crochet Chain Necklace
- Scarlet Coiled Medallion Necklace
- Pop of Color Crocheted Chain Necklace
- Crochet Sea Anemone Necklace
- Loopty Loo Crochet Necklace
- Pineapple Pendant Necklace
- Bold and Beautiful Crocheted Pearls Necklace
- Ruffled Crochet Bib Necklace
- Crochet Sea Glass Necklace
- Elegant Simplicity Necklace
- Ruffled Crochet Bib Necklace
- Crochet Chain Necklace
- Chain Link Crochet Necklace
- Dark as Night Necklace
- Springtime Bloom Necklace
- Crochet Flower Choker
- Colorful Crochet DIY Necklace
- Beaded Crochet DIY Necklace
If you're interested in learning new crochet patterns and techniques, check out this eBook that will give you all the deets on crocheting. "How to Crochet Jewelry: 10 Free Crochet Patterns" eBook
Carefree Crochet Chain Necklace
This Carefree Crochet Chain Necklace is big enough to protect against the cold but fashionable enough to serve as a stunning DIY statement necklace. This crochet necklace is one of the easier DIY crochet crafts, so it is a hassle-free DIY jewelry project that even beginners at crochet will be able to create.
Scarlet Coiled Medallion Necklace
This pretty pendant pattern should be a nice, quick project for those of you who already know your way around a crochet hook. This would even be a nice little pattern to work on while you watch TV. The best part is, it won't take much yarn to try this crochet necklace pattern, so you can probably use up some old yarn scraps that are too small for anything else!
Pop of Color Crocheted Chain Necklace
Looking for a beautiful beginner crochet jewelry project? This gorgeous Pop of Color Crocheted Chain Necklace would look fantastic with any outfit. You can use whatever color yarn to make necklaces in every shade.
Crochet Sea Anemone Necklace
This is a wild little crochet pattern for those of you not afraid to wear something a bit off-the-wall! This crochet necklace pattern looks complicated but is actually relatively simple if you're familiar with crochet. It's also another good stash buster project!
Loopty Loo Crochet Necklace
New to crochet and need some practice? This fun and flirty crochet necklace is the perfect entry point into the wonderful world of crochet jewelry patterns. It's a super simple project because all you do is crochet around metal rings, which means it's also a great way to get comfortable with basic crochet skills and hook handling.
Pineapple Pendant Necklace
It doesn't get sweeter than this precious pendant pattern! This darling design is so pretty and pink and girly—it's just too cute to resist stitching up this little number. This crochet necklace pattern is a bit more intricate and detailed, so it may take some practice to get it right.
Bold and Beautiful Crocheted Pearls Necklace
If you like jewelry that makes a statement, this Bold and Beautiful Crocheted Pearls Necklace definitely doesn't disappoint! With pearls, crystals, and silver wire, this necklace is all-around gorgeous.
Ruffled Crochet Bib Necklace
Those whose style is a mix of vintage and contemporary will adore this lacy and feminine design. If you thought crochet necklace patterns couldn't be statement pieces, think again! This crochet necklace may have an old-school appeal, but it's definitely designed for the modern-day "it girl."
Crochet Sea Glass Necklace
This is one of our most popular crochet wire jewelry projects! The crocheted wire has a flowing, organic look that resembles seaweed swaying in the waves, and the sea glass beads are simply exquisite.
Elegant Simplicity Necklace
Choker necklaces are huge right now, and this Elegant Simplicity Necklace would be an interesting twist on the trend! Not only is it easy to make, it would look chic all year long.
Ruffled Crochet Bib Necklace
You don't need to be a geometry genius to figure out how to make this triangle crochet necklace. This simple yet elegant crochet design is to die for. It can be dressed up or dressed down and will look stunning on anyone. If you take a close look, you'll see that there are sparkles embeded into the yarn! How cute!?
Crochet Chain Necklace
Check out this chunky, thick statement necklace! The detailing in this crochet necklace is exquisite. You can create so many of these necklaces using different colors and make them as long or short as you want. Have fun making this crazy, fun crochet necklace!
Chain Link Crochet Necklace
Black is the new black. You can never go wrong with rocking a black knotted necklace. This necklace will look fantastic with any ensamble. The knotted detailing gives the necklace some modern artsy vibes. How can you knot love this design?!
Dark as Night Necklace
This necklace screams sophistication and elegance. A collared necklace looks beautiful on anyone. These types of necklaces drape effortlessly on your collar bones and is the perfect statement piece. Grab a needle, some beads and black fabric for this sultry DIY necklace.
Springtime Bloom Necklace
Spring into summer with this DIY floral crochet design around your neck. These bold colors scream spring and summer- plush pinks, bold magentas and pastel yellows, oh me oh my! This necklace is so easy to make and will make you blend in with summer's gorgeous gardenias.
Crochet Flower Choker
Chokers seem to be the bees knees and if you don't have one then you need to create this simple crochet floral choker! Whether you dress it up or dress it down, you will sure make a statement with this simple black choker! If you're just learning how to crochet, then this DIY jewelry piece is perfect for you to get started on.
Colorful Crochet DIY Necklace
This colorful crochet necklace pattern will look darling around your neck. This is a great necklace for those who are just learning how to crochet. This is the perfect summer accessory to have around your neck this season for that added pop of color.
Beaded Crochet DIY Necklace
Spice up your average crochet necklace with some colorful beads at the end! This creative collar necklace is so easy to make and would make a darling accssory to your Thanksgiving dinner ensemble. You can mix and match the beads however you'd like. Have fun creating this crochet masterpiece!
Rather than just crocheting, why not throw in some wire wrapping? Learn how to make this stunning boho bracelet with a hint of wire wrapping! Boho-Chic Wire Wrapped Beaded Crochet Bracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Boho-Chic Wire Wrapped Beaded Crochet Bracelet
- 42+ Free Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- Gorgeous Autumn Colors Crochet Necklace
- Earthy Crochet Wire Bracelet
- 10 Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- Pretty Daisy Drop Earrings
- Beachy Crochet Hemp Bracelet
- How to Make Crocheted Beads
- Elegant Simplicity Necklace
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Organza Asymmetric Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials