The Polymer Clay Cookbook
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
The Polymer Clay Cookbook
Provided by Watson-Guptill Publications
Reviewed by Maggie Flynn
The Polymer Clay Cookbook makes jewelry-making an utterly delicious experience. Everyone appreciates good food and fine jewelry, and with this craft book it's possible to have both at once. Make up a scrumptious miniature meal with the help of polymer clay and the tutorials presented in this craft book. Even if you've never worked with claybefore, there's no need to worry. With an introductory chapter that details everything from work space requirements to color palette, this book is ideal for newcomers to clay sculpting.
After introducing the reader to the world of sculpting and shaping, The Polymer Clay Cookbook goes into wonderful detail about the basics of jewelry-making. Everything from bead string to wire loops is explained with thorough instructions and detailed photographs. This section is especially helpful for anyone who's just started their jewelry making. It's also helpful for anyone who's worked with clay and wants to learn how to make jewelry with that particular craft.
The two introductory chapters allow the crafter to begin clay sculpture with confidence. The first section of projects is that all-important food staple, fresh fruit. These projects are designed with the beginner in mind. As the book progresses, the techniques in the projects advance with the progress of the reader. More experienced clay sculptors can move on to the more complex foods while those with less know-how don't need to be left out. One of the greatest advantages of The Polymer Clay Cookbook is that it provides rewarding projects for all levels of experience.
With the help of The Polymer Clay Cookbook, clay sculptors everywhere can get a new lease on craft and creativity. Clear instructions and a firm grounding in the basics of sculpting and jewelry-making ensure that there's no limit to the combinations of clay and jewelry.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tribal jewelry is all the rage for festivals and summer weather, but this Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace is perfect for wearing… Continue reading: "Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Morse Code Bracelet
- Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Beautiful Bracelet with Glass Round Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Glass Beads Earrings
- Beebeecraft tutorials on How to Make Three Strings Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Elegant Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Sweet Earrings
- Crochet Pendant Necklace
- Personalized Slap Bracelets
- Jade Lace Necklace Pattern
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials