Jewelry on a String
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Jewelry on a String
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Imagine this scenario. You go into your local craft store. You find a set of stunning pre-strung beads. You want to buy them, but you just have no idea how you are going to use them! We have a solution for you. With Jewelry on a String from Leisure Arts, you will learn how to make spectacular DIY jewelry projects out of those previously mysterious pretty little snippets of pre-strung beads. This book shows you how to make gorgeous projects with pre-strung beads featuring before and after photos and step-by-step instructions.
You will discover amazing ways to use pre-strung beads in this collection of homemade jewelry projects. From stunning strung necklaces to bedazzled bracelets, there is something for everyone in this collection. Learn how to match elements with beautiful pre-strung beads to create unique projects like a Burlap & Lace Necklace, Earrings, and Ring, a trendy Turquoise Jewelry Set, and an Interchangeable Pendant Necklace. Each project or project set contains a helpful shopping list, so you will know exactly what tools you need to make each project. Simple-to-follow instructions are listed right below the shopping list. Many projects contain handy charts and hints to help you with your DIY jewelry creations.
This handy reference book is great for beginning jewelry makers and jewelry experts alike. There are fabulous ideas for how to use pre-strung beads and create dazzling DIY jewelry sets or stunning stand-alone pieces. This is also a great book to give to anyone who wants to know how to make matching jewelry sets. There are several tutorials that feature a necklace and bracelet together, and even sometimes a matching set of earrings or a ring. There is so much to enjoy about the lovely crafting book. So, pick up your copy of Jewelry on a String, get your favorite set of pre-strung beads, and start creating today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet will make you feel like a royal queen every time you slip it on. The elegant pearls mixed… Continue reading: "Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet"
- Win the Bead-Making Lab Giveaway Bundle!
- Chain and Bead Jewelry: Geometric Connections
- Make It Sparkle Review
- Enter for your chance to win The Jewelry Recipe Book!
- Enter for your chance to win DIY Stamped Metal Jewelry!
- Enter for your chance to win the Sereknity Yarn and Book Bundle Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Paracord Jewelry Making Kit + Paracord Crafts Book Bundle!
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts
- Mixed Metal Mania
- Bead Tube Jewelry
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials