Assorted Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Assorted Bead Storage Tray
Gifted by Bead Storage Solutions
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
Say "so long" to your hodgepodge assortment of mismatched jars, bags, and containers; the new Assorted Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions is the latest and greatest in organizing solutions for beaded jewelry hobbyists and designers. Designed by beaders, for beaders, this efficient storage solution allows you to spend less time searching for the supplies you need and more time creating fabulous jewelry designs.
After years spent collecting beads and finding no suitable option for storage and organization, Elizabeth Ward, creator of Blue Moon Beads, decided it was time to develop her own effective bead storage system. Enter the Assorted Bead Storage Tray. Because it was designed by an avid bead collector, this bead organizing system meets all the requirements of the dedicated beader.
The Assorted Bead Storage Tray comes equipped with 45 transparent boxes of various sizes, so there are containers small enough to hold your seed beads and large enough to contain your chunky gemstones. Because both the tray lid and the individual boxes are transparent, you are able to easily see the contents of each individual container, thus saving time in searching for the items you need and saving money by avoiding duplicate purchases. Plus, this convenient kit also comes equipped with removable bonus labels so that you can easily mark containers to track purchases.
The 45 individual boxes are all designed to fit neatly and snugly in the larger containing tray, so you save space and stress by keeping all your materials organized in one compact container that can easily slide away onto a shelf or into a drawer. And don't worry about not being able to get those snugly stored boxes out of the tray; each one has been designed with special concave finger grips for easy accessibility. Runaway beads become a thing of the past with the Assorted Bead Storage Tray by your side. And since cleanup is so quick and easy, you'll be that much more likely to actually sit down and spend some quality time doing what you love - making beautiful beaded jewelry!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Swirls of Pearls WireLace Bracelet Kit
- Bead & Wire Jewelry Exposed
- Cute Crystal Beaded Heart Tutorial
- French Knitter from Clover
- Petite Flower Bead
- The Big Book of Beading Patterns
- Making Connections
- Soft Flex Wire Trio and Show Your Colors Project Book
- Nunn Design Summer 2012 Collection
- ImpressArt Metal Stamping Kit
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials