Spotlight on Wire Book
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Spotlight on Wire
Gifted by Kalmbach Books
Reviewed by Maggie Kmiecik
Spotlight on Wire is definitely not for the beginner. If you've never worked with wire before, you might want to save this one on your shelf for after you've gotten some experience. If you've been working with wire for a little bit and want to expand your horizons, this is the book for you. The 27 projects included will definitely keep you busy. It's the perfect book if you want to start exploring working with metals. Inside it's pages you'll learn weaving techniques and wrapping techniques with different types of wire. There are some tips and techniques and even a basics section in the back, but it's more of a refresher course rather than an introduction.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These magnificent Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings should be your next wire wrapping jewelry project. As wire wrapping tutorials go,… Continue reading: "Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials