Soft Touch "Steel" Crochet Hooks from Clover
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Soft Touch "Steel" Crochet Hooks
Gifted by Clover Needlecraft
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
Crocheters and jewelry makers alike will enjoy these new Soft Touch "Steel" Crochet Hooks from Clover Needlecraft! Made for "easy and ergonomic crocheting," these thin, light, deft little crochet hooks are absolutely ideal for making beaded crochet jewelry and other small crocheted accessories. You'll find that you can easily pick up and manipulate crochet thread with these ergonomically designed hooks. Plus, they are created with comfort in mind, so if you ever experience discomfort when crocheting small items, these are the hooks for you!
Clover's new Soft Touch "Steel" Crochet Hooks are available in 8 sizes, so there is sure to be a hook to suit your needs. Named for their patented, ergonomic soft touch handles, these airy little hooks make for easy crocheting and have a great feel in your hand. The tiny needle heads are perfect for fine threads and are actually small enough to fit inside the holes of most beads--an important feature for making beaded crochet jewelry! A protective cover is also provided for safe storage.
These are truly the smallest (and cutest) crochet hooks I've ever seen! I can't imagine a better tool for making beaded crochet jewelry. And, like all Clover Needlecraft products, these Soft Touch "Steel" Crochet Hooks are of the finest quality. You can tell how much thought and care went into designing them. You're going to love these handy hooks!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Petite Flower Bead
- The Big Book of Beading Patterns
- Tiny Container Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Stamped Metal Jewelry Book
- French Knitter from Clover
- Swirls of Pearls WireLace Bracelet Kit
- Beebeecraft Beginners Project – Making a Blue Winding Bracelet with Glass Beads
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- Gemstone Hoop Necklace
- Diy Pearl And Filigree Leather Earrings
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials