Nunn Design Summer 2012 Collection
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Nunn Design Summer 2012 Collection
Gifted by Nunn Design
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
Ornate yet simple, antique yet contemporary, strong yet delicate—these seemingly dichotomous qualities are all words that could be used to describe the Summer 2012 Collection of findings and jewelry components from Nunn Design. Quality and attention to detail are what we've come to expect from Nunn Design, and the Summer 2012 Collection certainly doesn't disappoint.
Nunn Design makes beautiful findings and jewelry components to help you realize and elevate your own gorgeous jewelry creations. This season's collection includes a stunning array of brass bangles, bead caps, ornate pendants, and adjustable rings, all ready to be used and customized in your personal jewelry creations. These findings incorporate beautiful yet subtle design elements to add a bit of lovely detail to your pieces without overwhelming or taking away from your own vision and design. They only complement your creations and add to them a professional and sophisticated touch that you just can't get from the findings you buy at your local craft store.
I must say, I have personally worked with the heart pendant frames in my own jewelry creations and have fallen in love with the collection. The ornate pendants, with their rustic appearance, intricate floral etchings on the back, and delicate scalloped edges, have added an air of refinement to my designs that I haven't been able to obtain using typical pendants purchased at the hobby store. I've received rave reviews from those who have seen my pieces and have even had requests to purchase them!
The pendant and ring frames are ideal for working with resin or epoxy stickers, incorporating found objects, or creating mixed media designs. The bangles are bare and ready to be decorated with the charms, beads, and trinkets of your choosing. The bead caps will give your pieces a finished look and allow so many creative beading possibilities. The Nunn Design Summer 2012 Collection is simply all-around stunning and a dream to work with!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Whether you're gleaming, glowing, or shining in this Sparkling Rhinestone Cuff Bracelet, you are going to be looking fabulous. This… Continue reading: "Sparkling Rhinestone Cuff Bracelet"
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Petite Flower Bead
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- The Big Book of Beading Patterns
- Cute Crystal Beaded Heart Tutorial
- Making Connections
- Creative Beading Vol. 6
- French Knitter from Clover
- New Dimensions in Bead and Wire Jewelry
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials