ImpressArt Metal Stamping Kit
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
ImpressArt Metal Stamping Kit
Gifted by ImpressArt
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
Metal stamping is one of the hottest trends in the craft world right now, and ImpressArt's new Metal Stamping Kits are making this medium more accessible than ever before. "Designed by artists for artists," these kits have everything you need to get started. Whether you're new to the craft or you're a seasoned stamping veteran, you can reap the benefits of this convenient kit that makes creating your own custom metal stamps a piece of cake.
The ImpressArt Metal Stamping Kits, selected by the Craft and Hobby Association as one of the "Hot New Products of 2012," each include a 1-pound brass hammer, a 3mm designer alphabet stamp set, a small steel block, and a step-by-step metal stamping instruction guide. You can select from four different fonts for your stamp set, ranging in style from the classic "Newsprint" to the more whimsical "Ballroom Boogie." Plus, ImpressArt offers a plethora of assorted stamping blanks in various shapes, sizes, and colors, so you can get everything you need from one source! From pendants to dog tags, from stars to butterflies, their line of blanks opens up a world of creative possibilities.
If you've always wanted to try metal stamping but have been too intimidated or weren't sure where to begin, this kit is the solution you've been waiting for. The first company of its kind, ImpressArt is solely dedicated to creating designer metal stamps, so you know you are getting quality when you purchase their products. Jewelry designers and mixed media artists alike are finding these kits to be a a dream to work with, allowing them to add personalized details and embellishments to their work. These versatile stamps can even be used on other materials, such as leather, card stock, clay, wood, and more, so any and every type of crafter can get in on the fun!
ImpressArt's Metal Stamping Kit instantly adds a new technique to your crafting skill set. With all the tools you need right at your fingertips, you'll be a metal stamping expert in no time!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Morse Code Bracelet
- Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Beautiful Bracelet with Glass Round Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Glass Beads Earrings
- Beebeecraft tutorials on How to Make Three Strings Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Elegant Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Sweet Earrings
- Crochet Pendant Necklace
- Personalized Slap Bracelets
- Jade Lace Necklace Pattern
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials