Creative Chain Mail Jewelry
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Creative Chain Mail Jewelry
Gifted by Kalmbach Books
Reviewed by Jaclyn Holtzman
Start thinking creatively as you enter the modern world of chain mail jewelry. No longer are chains taken at face value, especially not in Kalmbach Books' Creative Chain Mail Jewelry. The contributors of this innovative book think outside of the box in creating patterns that will wow you and turn chains into unrecognizable components of a stunning piece of jewelry.
If you have never worked with chains before you'll be amazed at what they can be transformed into, and if you have worked with chains you still may be amazed at the capacity in which they are used in this book. Add crystals to the chains to create an elegant bracelet that overcomes the sharp inherent nature associated with the metal loops.
Creative Chain Mail Jewelry begins with a wonderful introduction into the world of chains presenting the different materials and tools that are players in this transformative game. The pros and cons of each of the ring metals are explored, allowing you to make a completely informed decision when choosing your material. Whether you're just beginning your journey with chain mail jewelry or you are on the road to expertise, this book thrashes out the details leaving no question unanswered. Once all of the basics are covered, the jewelry box opens and the mesmerizing pieces are unleashed.
Incorporate color into your jewelry with bright chain pieces, my favorite of which are the circular chain mail earrings. These earrings are too much fun to pass up as they play with texture and a bit of optical illusion. Getting the desired result will not take long with the help of step-by-step, clear instructions. Another fascinating design in Creative Chain Mail Jewelry is the Egyptian mystery offering a gathering of coiled metal resembling a dynamic piece from way back when.
The last few patterns highlight the more advanced techniques that can be applied to chain mail jewelry requiring soldering. If you're on your way to being a chain mail master, embark on the soldering journey to then show off your homemade Hercules knot.
This wonderful book of patterns has a piece for everyone as it explores the more creative forms that chain mail jewelry is willing to take. Open the front page and get pulled into the fantastic twists and turns these metal rings endure to emerge as a beautiful necklace, bracelet, ring, or pendant that you will adore.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Delicate Floral Pendant DIY Necklace truly captures the beauty of nature in one tiny necklace pendant. For this flower necklace,… Continue reading: "Delicate Floral Pendant DIY Necklace"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- Gemstone Hoop Necklace
- Diy Pearl And Filigree Leather Earrings
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials