We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Reviewed by Maggie Kmiecik
BeadCrafty.com is a great source for pretty beads online! They have an amazing selection of all types of beads and jewelry findings that you don't commonly see everywhere else. All for fantastically affordable prices!
When I first started browsing the selection at BeadCrafty, I noticed right way that they had a very original selection of beads and an amazing assortment. You can find just want you need for any project from glass to seed to clay to plastic to fabric to pearl beads. I am a fan of their selection on fimo clay beads. They have a gorgeous collection of beautifully sculpted flowers. Not only is their selection of beads wide and varied, but they are also priced very affordably.
The speed with which my sample package was shipped out was also a pleasant surprise. Even though BeadCrafty operates out of the UK, my shipment can the same week. It was very carefully wrapped in tissue paper and felt like receiving a present in the mail. A welcome surprise! The beads were fantastic in quality and with such cute and fun designs it was incredibly easy to come up with designs for using them.
With super simple checkout, quick shipping, interesting and varied merchandise, and great customer service, BeadCrafty is a tool to add to your jewelry making supplier tool belt!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Beware, this Magical Sparkling Aqua Pendant is one of the most enchanting pieces you will ever create. Mount dazzling aqua beads six… Continue reading: "Magical Sparkling Aqua Pendant"
- Cute Crystal Beaded Heart Tutorial
- Making Connections
- The Big Book of Beading Patterns
- French Knitter from Clover
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Creative Beading Vol. 6
- Assorted Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions
- Stamped Metal Jewelry Book
- The Absolute Beginner's Guide: Making Metal Clay Jewelry Book
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Organza Asymmetric Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials