Tiny Container Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Tiny Container Bead Storage Tray
Provided by Bead Storage Solutions
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
Go into any true beader's craft room or beading space, and you're sure to find a burgeoning stash of seed beads threatening to topple over into a bead avalanche. As we buy and collect beads over the years, we tend to stick them in any container we can find, eventually resulting in a hodgepodge of jars, bags, and boxes that most likely do not tuck neatly away. Well with the Tiny Container Bead Storage Tray, you can kiss your mismatched collection of containers goodbye forever. Designed by Bead Storage Solutions, this handy bead storage product has the potential to keep your entire seed bead collection neatly organized for maximum efficiency.
The Tiny Container Bead Storage Tray is designed to be a comprehensive storage solution. With 78 individual containers of the same size, the Tiny Container Bead Storage Tray virtually eliminates the need for any other boxes or jars. These self-stacking containers fit neatly into the tray, so you'll never encounter a space problem. The bin itself snaps shut with a clear lid, keeping all the containers securely in place and allowing the tray to be conveniently slid away or stacked among other storage trays. Because all the containers are the same size and shape and can be tucked away so neatly, this efficient design saves space in your craft room and also saves you the stress of having to fit awkwardly shaped containers on a shelf or in a drawer.
Each individual box is designed with convenient finger grips so they can be easily picked up and pulled out of the tray. The clear containers allow you to instantly identify what type of beads are stored in each, thus saving you time in searching for the supplies you need and potentially saving you money by preventing duplicate purchases. The tray lid itself is also clear so that you can easily identify items without even opening the tray. The Tiny Container Bead Storage Tray also comes equipped with two sheets of adhesive labels so that you can mark individual containers with notes and details if you like, such as place of purchase, size, etc.
With the Tiny Container Bead Storage Tray, you save yourself time, space, money, and stress. Organize beads by size, cut, color, finish, or whichever system makes most sense to you. Any true beader needs one of these handy storage solutions among their supplies. Once you have one, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Don't lose your supplies in a cluttered seed bead abyss! Get the Tiny Container Bead Storage Tray and get organized.
If you're looking for a storage solution to organize various sizes of beads, you might also be interested in the Assorted Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Morse Code Bracelet
- Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Beautiful Bracelet with Glass Round Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Glass Beads Earrings
- Beebeecraft tutorials on How to Make Three Strings Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Elegant Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Sweet Earrings
- Crochet Pendant Necklace
- Personalized Slap Bracelets
- Jade Lace Necklace Pattern
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials