Green Emerald Victorian Filigree Drop Earrings
Want to make a stunning pair of DIY earrings? Craft these gorgeous Green Emerald Victorian Filigree Drop Earrings. In less than an hour, you can make these gorgeous green glass bead earrings. Perfect for St. Patrick's Day, or anytime you want to add an elegant emerald hue to an ensemble. Make these versatile, vintage-looking homemade earrings today!
"While working a pair of earrings up, I realized I was out of the silver plated professional grade jump rings that I like to use so I put in an order from CanterburyLane on Etsy to get some more in so I could finish up the earrings. While I was there, I decided to search "emerald" to see what I could find to put together a pair of earrings for the upcoming (at the time) St. Patrick's Day. I had this pair of earrings finished in less than 30 minutes."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal, Pearl
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- 2 8mm Glass Faceted Beads (in Emerald)
- 2 Emerald Green Antique Brass Filigrees
- 2 8mm Glass Pearls (in Silver)
- 2 Filigree Bead Caps for 8-12mm Beads (in Antique Brass)
- 4 26mm 1" Gauge Eye Pins (in Antique Brass)
- 2 20mm French Hook Fishhooks (in Antique Brass)
- Earring Backs (I like the rubber ones)
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Read NextStunning Solitaire Earrings
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use