Silver Spacer Bead Hoops
Combine simple spacer beads with basic seed beads on sleek silver hoops for an elegant effect. This video tutorial for Silver Spacer Bead Hoops will show you how to make a sophisticated pair of earrings that can be worn with anything. Every woman needs a standby pair of earrings like these, and now you can learn the simple steps to make them yourself. You'll find yourself reaching for this classic pair of earrings day after day.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Seed
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- two 1-inch diameter wire rings
- six metal spacer beads
- eight seed beads
- two jump rings
- two ear wires
- chain nose pliers
- Slide four seed beads onto a wire ring, alternating with three metal spacer beads.
- Use chain nose pliers to bend end of wire ring up 1/8 inch. Slip loop of ring over bent up wire end; then flatten wire end back on itself to close.
- Open a jump ring; slip through loop of wire ring and loop of an ear wire. Close jump ring. Repeat to make second earring.
Read NextCrystal Mermaid Drop Earrings
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 11, 2018
Do you want a simple earring that you can wear everyday or with a simple pair of jeans and tee shirt look no futher. So simple and very inexpensive to make but look super cute. Anyone can make these and you can even use different all spacer beads or all seed beads. Great idea.
Jun 14, 2017
Very easy, very inexpensive and very cute. Hoops are very classy. And since I recently had my hair cut short, I like showing off my earrings. These will go with almost anything. I like silver over yellow gold. People sometimes think I am wearing white gold. And if you want to add a little sparkle thread an clear irredescent bead on with them. It will add some twinkle.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use