Square Stitch Bracelet Tutorial
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This Square Stitched Bracelet Tutorial is the perfect project for beginners who want to learn how to square stitch. The colors embedded into this bracelet scream summer. The white seed beads outlining the turquoise really make the bracelet pop. Gold is the new silver and this bracelet totally proves that trend. This unique gold chain that connects the clasp to your wrist is double stranded, which gives it that layering effect (which is another huge trend). This bracelet encompasses the latest and hottest jewelry trends, which is why you need this in your jewelry collection!
From the blogger: "Do you want to learn the square stitch of bead stitching? These easy to follow instructions will get you on your way to creating multiple pieces of jewelry in a very short time. The square stitch is simple and repetitive. This beautiful turquoise and white bracelet takes a minimal amount of time but gives back a maximum amount of chic. Your friends will be amazed at your beading skills with this stitch. Change up the colors and you can create a variety of bracelets. You’ll be surprised at all the different looks you can do with this stitch."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
After making this gorgeous square stitched bracelet, move on to some memory wire bracelets! 19 Colorful Memory Wire Bracelets
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Deco Darling Earrings
- Egyptian Jewel Friendship Bracelet Pattern
- Chianti Classico DIY Bracelet
- How to Square Stitch
- Square Stitch Butterfly
- Square Stitch Bracelet Tutorial
- Increase & Decrease Bead Square Stitch Tutorial
- Simple Square Stitch Bail
- Square Stitch Patchwork Cuff
- How to Square Stitch Trim
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Holly and Berries Earrings
- On Angel Wings Earrings
- Fancy Friendship Bracelets
- Colorful Geometric Necklace
- Desert Sunset Bangles
- Pastel and Gold Leaf Bangles
- Crochet Jhumka Earrings
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- 20+ Adorable and Thrifty Homemade Teacher Gifts
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials