Square Stitch Bracelet Tutorial
By: Debbie Singleton from butterfliesandbaubles.com
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Do you want to learn the square stitch of bead stitching? These easy to follow instructions will get you on your way to creating multiple pieces of jewelry in a very short time. The square stitch is simple and repetitive. This beautiful turquoise and white bracelet takes a minimal amount of time but gives back a maximum amount of chic. Your friends will be amazed at your beading skills with this stitch. Change up the colors and you can create a variety of bracelets. You’ll be surprised at all the different looks you can do with this stitch."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Garden Inspired Shawl Pin
- Fat Lady DIY Harry Potter Necklace
- Rose DIY Resin Earrings
- Missoni Knockoff Necklace
- DIY Anthropologie Purl One Bracelet
- The Julie Necklace
- Wedded Bliss Beaded Kumihimo Necklace
- Square Stitch Bracelet Tutorial
- Easy Glam Right Angle Bracelet
- Easy Swirl Bracelet