Square Stitch Patchwork Cuff
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This bold cuff bracelet uses the structured pattern of square stitch to create a lovely patchwork motif in a handful of coordinated colors. The technique is simple enough for beginners, and offers a fun color challenge for beaders of all skill levels."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Is square stitch your favorite beading technique? Leave a comment to let us know why it's your favorite, and you might see this stitch featured in our Bling Buzz newsletter next week!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet will make you feel like a royal queen every time you slip it on. The elegant pearls mixed… Continue reading: "Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet"
- Deco Darling Earrings
- Chianti Classico DIY Bracelet
- How to Square Stitch: DIY Square Stitch Patterns
- How to Square Stitch
- Square Stitch Chevron Bracelet
- Egyptian Jewel Friendship Bracelet Pattern
- Increase & Decrease Bead Square Stitch Tutorial
- Square Stitch Bracelet Tutorial
- Simple Square Stitch Bail
- Square Stitch Butterfly
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials