Tronex Jewelry Chain-Nose Pliers
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Tronex Jewelry Chain-Nose Pliers
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Good tools like the Tronex Chain Nose Pliers are essential to jewelry making. These tools are incredibly comfortable with soft grips lining the handles. They can be used to weave chain maille, along with more standard jewelry projects.
The stainless steel plier are made right in the USA with precision in mind. The spring is ultra-sensitive and durable so you can rely on the pliers. The short nose is perfect for delicate and intricate products since it can be easily maneuvered. They work wonderfully for just about any wire work!
I especially like the grips on this set of pliers. A comfortable handle is essential when doing delicate beading work and this one ensures your hands don't cramp or hurt. My small heads were able to accommodate the handles without any strain on the hand. You can even get the same pliers, but with longer handles, if you prefer.
With a set of pliers like these ones from Tronex, the jewelry making ideas are endless. They are ideal for making this European 4-in-1 Diamond Chain Maille Pendant and these Barrel Weave Chainmaille Earrings. Every crafter and jewelry maker needs this set of pliers in their supply arsenal.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Get ready to be dazzled by these stunning Enviable Green Crystal Earrings. Perfect for St. Patrick's Day or anytime you need a touch… Continue reading: "Enviable Green Crystal Earrings"
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Box from the Darn Good Beads Monthly Subscription!
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win a Nunn Design Resin Earring Kit!
- ImpressArt Soft Strike Pewter Blanks
- Win a selection of Demi Round Seed Beads from TOHO BEADS!
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Tool & Spool Bin
- Chance to Win a Beadalon Wire Jewelry Making Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Starfish-pendant Necklace with Pearl Beads and Crystal Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Earrings with Glass Beads and Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials