Jewelry Making Starter Kit
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Jewelry Making Starter Kit
Reviewed by zzzJessica zzzCarpender, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
This kit has everything you need to get started on making one-of-a-kind jewelry.
For people getting started with jewelry making, it can be intimidating to decide what tools you'll need. There's a lot of variety depending on what kind of jewelry you want to make. Before you get started, you'll want to make sure you have the basic jewelry making skills down. This could include basic tasks like opening and closing hoops, basic beadwork, and working with wire. Using these skills you could make earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.
This kit from Darice makes it easy to get into jewelry making. You can design your own jewelry for any occasion to match a favorite outfit or get into a new trend. This makes your jewelry much more personal, and also more affordable. The whole point is to express yourself, so you might as well have fun creating your own unique jewelry. These skills could take you far! You could make jewelry as gifts, or even sell your beautiful creations someday. It all has to start somewhere.
This kit includes a flocked bead board, flocked bead mat, beading tools, beading needles, a needle threader, and more. It also includes materials to make earrings, bracelets, and necklace with beads and stretchy cords. There are even jump rings included to help you finish off your works.
If you're nervous about getting started, you don't need to have any fear with this starter kit. It includes a 30-page guide to making jewelry, so you'll have plenty of instruction as you get started. Give yourself the chance to have fun learning something new, or gift this kit on a friend and help them learn a new hobby.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go for a few shades of "cool" with this Dazzling Donut Crystal Bracelet. Designed with purple, pink, white, and black beads, your DIY… Continue reading: "Dazzling Donut Crystal Bracelet"
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Easy Knotter
- Chance to Win Our Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Clay Jewelry Making Kit!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Bonbons Yarn
- Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
- Enter to Win Darn Good Yarn Silk Sari Ribbon!
- Chance to Win a Tronex Tapered Wire Cutter Tool!
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials