Stick With It Palette
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Stick With It® Palette
Gifted by: Stick With It®
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Organizing small supplies has never been easier. Literally press and go with the Stick With It® Palette! This small craft storage solution literally allows you to simply stick your materials inside and take the palette with you.
Originally intended for makeup use, the Stick With It® Palette can be used for nearly any small supplies you'd like to store! The palette is lined with a material called Clingfinity™. This inspired new material works like a reusable adhesive to secure your supplies inside the palette, and there is no sticky residue! If you'd like to turn the Stick With It® Palette into your next makeup case, press your individual eyeshadows, blushes, brushes, and more inside. You can entirely customize your palette for any makeup that is shallow enough to fit in the case. If you're out of one eyeshadow color, remove it from the palette and add a fresh one. Do you need to bring your evening makeup with you for a night out? Press your smoky eye shadow, dark lip gloss, black eyeliner, and bright blush inside the palette for the night, then swap out for a more natural palette for daytime use.
Makeup is certainly not the only material you can press into the Stick With It® Palette. Crafters are overjoyed to arrange crochet hooks, sewing notions, beads, pens, and more in their palettes. It is so convenient to literally open the palette and visually see all of your supplies laid out without worrying about them flying about! You don't even need to slide supplies through elastic or secure them in pockets. Just open and see them laid out nicely! Your materials are secure with the Stick With It® Palette.
Clingfinity™ works like magic. It holds items in place regardless of material type; where magnets only work on metal, Clingfinity™ works on everything! It never wears out and is easy to clean.
Whether you're looking for a new, customizable makeup palette or a craft storage solution, look no further than the Stick With It® Palette. Accessing your supplies has never been easier while crafting or applying makeup. You're sure to love this innovative new storage solution!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- ImpressArt Lollipop Letter Stamp Set
- Win a selection of CzechMates Two-Hole Crescent Beads!
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- Win a selection of Demi Round Seed Beads from TOHO BEADS!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Stick It - Magnetic Accessory Gallery
- Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Enter to win Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beaded Pansy Tutorial
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Musical Note Wrapped Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Bracelet With Wood Beads
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials