Soft Strike Pewter and Alkeme Blanks
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
ImpressArt has done it again! Not only have ImpressArt’s Soft Strike blanks made jewelry making a snap for designers of all skill levels, but they have also been on trend. The latest crop of blanks includes chic new shapes like feathers and crescent moons. This exciting sampler includes the tried-and-true Soft Strike Pewter blanks as well as Alkemé blanks.
Soft Strike Pewter blanks are ideal for beginners because they are so easy to use; just stamp, string, and wear. You can make a clear, deep impression with just one tap of the hammer. Cast with larger holes to accommodate thick chains, these blanks allow novice jewelry designers to make beautiful stamped accessories in a matter of moments. From squares and tear drops to clouds and hearts, there is a shape to suit any vision. This particular sampler includes oval tags and feather blanks.
Alkemé is ImpressArt’s sterling silver series of blanks. Surprisingly affordable, these blanks can be polished to a mirror finish. Made from a nickel, lead, and cadmium-free alloy, Alkemé shapes are noncorrosive. This sampler includes offset washers and circle tags with rings. The washers are perfect for monogrammed pieces like pendants and bracelets, and these personalized accessories make great gifts. Of course, you can always mix and match blanks to pull together a look that is undoubtedly you.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Beader's Delight Box
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- Chance to Win a Clay Jewelry Making Kit!
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet
- Polymer Clay Santa Head
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials