Super Quick Wire Spiral Ring
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "This easy and quick wire spiral ring tutorial is perfect for those just trying wire wrapping for the first time or for old pros who just love to play around with simple wire designs. This trendy and petite ring takes around 10 minutes to complete and only requires the basics of wire wrapping. The ring looks great made with colored wire as well. Play around with it and see how it would look with a crystal flatback glued to the center. Make it your own."
Safety Note from the blogger: "Make sure to wear your safety glasses when working with wire. Also, you may find it easier to slide the ring off before you start spiraling if you are not used to working with a ring mandrel. No mandrel, no problem....simply find something around you that is the size of the finger you would like to make the ring to fit and use that."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeRing
- 22 gauge dead-soft or half-hard wire
DIY Jewelry Project Instructions
Instructions from the Blogger
Cut and straighten around 12 inches (30.48 cm) of wire.
Wrap the wire three times around the ring mandrel at the mark of your desired size.
Cross the ends and give a slight twist to tighten.
Bring the ends around to where they are going in the same direction, and begin spiraling your wire around. Make sure to leave yourself a slight tail of about a 1/4 inch (0.635 cm).
Slide the ring off the mandrel. Using your chain nose pliers, fold the tails beneath and into the spiral. Press firmly so that the ends stay.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Estelia Pendant
- Chain and Pearls Bracelet
- Luminous Leather and Pearl Bracelet
- On the Go Pearl Necklace
- Dazzling Duchess-Worthy DIY Ring
- Gorgeous Jade Drop Earrings
- Skinny Crystal Right Angle Weave Bracelet
- Heavenly Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Nunn Design Jewelry Embroidery Kit
- Beach Stone Wire Wrapped Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials