Nunn Design Winter 2014 Collection
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Nunn Design Winter 2014 Collection
Gifted by Nunn Design
Reviewed by Laura Plack
Get ready to transport yourself to another place and time with the ornate and stylish findings found in the Nunn Design Winter 2014 collection. Antique yet contemporary, industrial yet delicate, ornate, yet simple—these seemingly dichotomous qualities are all words that could be used to this collection of gorgeous elements. The Winter 2014 collection is made up of products from the elements of inspiration line. Ornate brooches, earring bezel minis, clay squishers, flat tag minis, and more make up the new offerings in this line of inspirational jewelry making materials. The elements of inspiration line is comprised of various offerings, such as findings and support materials, that help jewelry making artisans create unique wearable art pieces.
Nunn Design consistently makes beautiful findings and jewelry components to help you realize and elevate your own gorgeous jewelry creations. Quality and attention to detail are what we've come to expect, and the Winter 2014 collection certainly does not disappoint. This season's collection includes a stunning array of flat tag mini tablets, gold and silver mini earring circles, ornate brooches, clay squishers, and an ornate earrings kit. All of these elements are ready to be used and customized in your personal jewelry creations. These vintage-looking findings complement your creations and add to them a professional and sophisticated touch. They bring small, yet stylish details to your homemade jewelry pieces without overwhelming the complete design, allowing you to complete your own independent artistic vision.
The sleek metalic elements combined with the ornate designs are what make these findings and jewelry making supplies unique. Use the brooches and mini earring circle to craft gorgeous antique-looking earrings and pendants. Craft delicate flower designs with the clay squishers, and add a touch of feminity to your designs. Create antique gold plated ornate earrings with a kit complete with easy-to-follow instructions. The possibilites are endless with this simply stunning collection. Check out this mix of classic and cool elements, and start crafting your own pieces of wearble art today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- ImpressArt Juniper Font Metal Stamp Set
- Chance to Win a Brilliant Parawire Jewelry Making Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Beadalon Wire Jewelry Making Kit!
- Chance to Win a Smart Weigh Digital Pocket Jewelry Scale!
- Chance to Win Our Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Clay Jewelry Making Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials