ImpressArt Soft Strike Pewter Blanks
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
If you are a fan of metal stamping, you are going to adore these new Soft Strike Pewter Blanks from ImpressArt. These blanks are designer friendly and come in many trendy and savvy shapes. The stunning shapes of these nickel and cadmium free stamping blanks offer jewelry designers the opportunity to create unique and personal stamped DIY jewelry designs. From hearts to ovals and squares to banners, there is a shape for everyone in the collection of pewter blanks. These easy-to-stamp blanks have been cast with larger holes to accommodate thicker chains. This allows for even more styles and opportunities to make gorgeous homemade jewelry projects.
You can make such a variety of DIY projects with these metal stamps. The cubes are amazing for monogram jewelry pieces. Such individualized designs are very trendy right now. They would be fabulous for DIY pendant projects. The oval shapes can accommodate more letters and phrases, allowing for longer and more personalized messages. These pieces would work beautifully as part of a homemade bracelet. Plus, there is a precious heart shape that you can make into a homemade gift for someone special in your life. There are so many creative possibilities with these shaped blanks.
Whether you seasoned at metal stamping or a novice to the art form, you will love these easy-to-use Soft Strike Pewter Blanks. ImpressArt has branched out with these trend driven, playful, custom shapes to give jewelry designers even more opportunities to create jewelry designs unique to them. One of the best things about making your own jewelry is the opportunity to express your creativity and to give your pieces a loving personalized appeal. You can easily mix and match these new shapes to design endlessly individualized DIY jewelry pieces. Use these fabulous pewter blanks as a jumping off point and take the leap into making your own wonderful homemade jewelry designs today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
Enter for your chance to win the Swarovski Crystals 2017 Spring Collection!
Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
ImpressArt Bezel Effects Kit
Win an i-loom!
Win a selection of Demi Round Seed Beads from TOHO BEADS!
Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Morse Code Bracelet
- Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Beautiful Bracelet with Glass Round Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Glass Beads Earrings
- Beebeecraft tutorials on How to Make Three Strings Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Elegant Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Sweet Earrings
- Crochet Pendant Necklace
- Personalized Slap Bracelets
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials