40 Polymer Clay Projects for Jewelry and Clay Beads
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Learn about all the possibilities for polymer clay jewelry!
There's always a way with polymer clay! Among the jewelry-making mediums, clay projects are some of the most versatile of all. Polymer clay techniques can be used to create almost any shape or style of jewelry and can even mimic other jewelry techniques and materials. You can mold it, weave it, paint it, swirl it--the possibilities are endless when it comes to creating polymer clay jewelry. Almost any jewelry project you can imagine can be achieved using polymer clay techniques. You can even make your own polymer clay beads with the most amazingly intricate patterns and designs. Polymer clay is the chameleon of jewelry-making materials!
This collection of 40 Polymer Clay Projects for Jewelry and Clay Beads includes tutorials for making beads, pendants, earrings, charms, bracelets, and more. Each of these clay projects will teach you interesting jewelry making techniques, in regards to clay, that can be carried over to your own designs and creations. If you've never tried making polymer clay jewelry before, there's no better time to start than now and no better place to begin than here. Let your imagination run free with these amazing polymer clay jewelry projects.
Plus: if you love making polymer clay pendants, but you're not sure how to attach it to a necklace, make sure to check out the video below. Learn how to use bails to make pendant necklaces a breeze!
Table of Contents
How to Make Clay Beads and Canes
Making gorgeous polymer clay jewelry begins with making clay beads! These cool clay projects will show you how to make your own clay beads and clay canes to create completely unique, one-of-a-kind polymer clay jewelry and accessories.
From amazing patterns to cool shapes, these polymer clay tutorials cover it all. Who knew clay could not only be played with, but be fashionable as well?
Start by learning all the basics and helpful tips you could ever dream of! This guide will get you totally prepared for how to work with clay for jewelry making, so you can jump right into your favorite projects! Tips and Tricks for Crafting Clay DIY Jewelry Projects
Polymer Clay Bracelet Tutorials
From bangles and bracelets to cuffs and charms, there are so many ways to adorn your wrists with clay jewelry. You've never seen so much variety of style and technique as this collection of polymer clay bracelet tutorials exhibits.
These bracelets will not only be super comfy to wear, but you'll look super fashionable. Check out all of these ideas and find the bracelet or bangle that suits you best.
If you love these fun and creative DIY bracelets, then you will adore the projects in our wrap bracelet collection. From leather wrap bracelets to crochet wrap bracelets to ribbon wrap bracelets, this DIY jewelry fad offers a range of possibilities, each as fashion-forward as the next.
Polymer Clay Pendants and Necklaces
Some of the prettiest pendants of all are made using polymer clay, as these projects will show. Learn how to layer pieces for a dimensional look, imprint patterns for an intricate design, cut to create interesting shapes, and more with these polymer clay jewelry projects.
Create swirls, geometric patterns and more when creating your very own clay pendant!
Now that you are on your clay jewelry kick, check out how you can make your own marbelized clay to really make your clay jewelry pieces unique! How to Create Marbled Clay
Polymer Clay Earrings
Making the earrings of your DIY dreams has never been easier than with polymer clay techniques. Create any shape or pattern you please with ever-versatile polymer clay.
These clay jewelry projects are just the beginning when it comes to making clay beads and charms for your earring designs. See what ideas you can come up with!
How to Make Clay Beads
1. Roll up your clay into a thin tube, like a snake.
2. Taking a clay sculpting tool, cut the tube into pieces. Depending on how large or small you want your beads to be, cut longer or smaller pieces accordingly.
3. Roll up each piece into a ball.
5. Taking a toothpick or skewer, poke a hole completely through each clay ball. If the clay gets squished whenever you attempt this, allow the clay to sit for a few minutes before attempting again.
6. Bake the beads in the oven (instructions should be on your clay packaging and will vary).
Pearls really bring a classic elegance to any outfit without blinding people with a sparkle. That’s why we’ve gathered 14 stunning pearl jewelry patterns for you to feast your eyes on! Check out these 14 Pretty Pearl Jewelry Patterns for Every Occasion
What is your favorite jewelry to make with polymer clay?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Glass Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Easy Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Chip Gemstone Bead Chain Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on how to Make Beautiful Glass Cabochon Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials